WSCC at Curborough

Mark Stanton

Saturday after lunch track in use until it finishes

Ok, I'll make sure I'm there late morning then.

Can I book a slot now? :)

Andy

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• adhawkins

• scott beeland

• studbuckle

Can I book a slot now?

No ................................................ There's enough paperwork already, no pre-booking ..................its Curborough ................ it don't work like that  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

Get there Friday night and you can help out with things before saturday arvo  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

Sunday Morn up very early cos it does all get a bit more formal and serious  :D  :D

That's what concerns me... :D

Note to self: Plenty of practice Saturday afternoon!

Get there Friday night and you can help out with things before saturday arvo  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

No chance of that...Friday is for making sure the car still has enough wheels on it... :0

Andy

Just to keep it in everyones Memory Banks  :D  :D  :D

Boing

W.S.C.C. Weekend at Curborough Saturday 25th June and Sunday 26th June. YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU

Site will be open from Lunchtime on Friday 24th June for camping - Friday evening will be settling in and getting everything ready - volunteers most welcome. Free camping to all W.S.C.C. Members throughout the weekend - Non members can fill in joining forms and pay subs

Saturday 25th June - Saturday afternoon the W.S.C.C. have use of the circuit for non competitive track use, cars will be noise tested and must be below 108db.

Skid lids required for drivers and passengers. No passengers under 16 years of age.

Priority for track use will be given to all members that sign-up and volunteer to marshal the Sunday Sprint meeting. Help the W.S.C.C. and The W.S.C.C. will help you.

Saturday evening (early) - Club AGM and election of club officials etc as soon as this is finished then the BBQ will be lit for club members use - Bring your own food and beer and sample the unique hospitality of a W.S.C.C. evening.

Sunday 26th June - W.S.C.C. MSA Sprint Meeting - Volunteers are needed to marshal the event throughout the day - Volunteer marshals will need to sign on at 8.15 a.m - We need your help to make this event a continued success. There will be a marshals prize draw and lunch provided.

At the end of the meet, prior to the presentation of awards - it would be much appreciated if everyone could spare just a few minutes to ensure that all items are taken down and packed away.

Thanks

Might come down Saturday night but im at work till 5:30

No worries - will be room for ya  :D  :D  :D and the night is young  :D

and tent  ;)  ;)

Nah, by the time ive got there, had a beer or four i wont be fit to put up a tent.

Should hopefully be in a new Multipla which will do as my bed  :t-up:

No chance of that...Friday is for making sure the car still has enough wheels on it... :0

And for removing the sauna!  :D  :D

Got to reduce the weight as much as possible.

Got to reduce the weight as much as possible.

Yep, the sauna has to go to make room for the plasma TV.

Andy

Will be there mid saturday afternoon so hoping to get a fun run round the track and then I'll be up for some marshalling on Sunday or some photoing; whichever is preferred by t'committee

Are many people camping on Friday night?
a few  :D  ;)

Marshal please Mr B  :D  :D