WSCC at Curborough

Mark Stanton

Ooh a p*** up in a field, sounds like a cracking idea. :love:

I'll ask the missus tonight to sign a disclaimer. for the Friday -Sunday......following week.

I'd best bring a spare shirt then Mark, Twas me that you 'fed' Beer to at Stoneleigh when i was lying on the grass  :0  :D

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• adhawkins

• scott beeland

• studbuckle

does this include caravans, or just tents?

Whatever you got  :D  :D There is always something of everything from a 2 person tent through to american RV units.

However a caravan being towed will attract some ribbing  :D  :D so be prepared  :D  :D  :D

There's no on site electric - so leisure batteries need to be charged or take your own generator (quiet type)  :D  :D  :D

Thanks, Mark.

I've had 25 years of ribbing about caravans so nothing new there, but when I have 5-star hotel comfort overnight in the warm with wine and whisky "on-tap", I can be quite smug!

Kerry S

PS Damn - forgot to put a towbar on the Westy :durr:

i ll be there.....after a trip up from castle comb on the 24th. i ll be ready for a beer, especially after TVR drivers trying to scare me!

Ar speaking of shirts, I've the next loud shirt to air, there better be a loud shirt compertition at Curborough :D  :0  ???  :p

who'll sort him out no problem

That's the worrying part :)

It's certainly worrying me :0

Andy

Ar speaking of shirts, I've the next loud shirt to air, there better be a loud shirt compertition at Curborough :D  :0  ???  :p

I was thinking of a wet tee shirt contest this year - Bass soaked Hawaiian shirts don't qualify though  :p

It would appear that the wife has booked me a holiday that takes in that weekend  :down: She has even arranged it with my MD at work to that I have no excusses :down:  So I can't go.

I have promised everything, even moving out, but it aint hapening. Sorry lads but you'll just have to make up the gymnastics team without me. :down:

Ill be there. Will  do the marshalling as well if needed.

Mark

Will  do the marshalling as well if needed.

C ya at 8.00am Sunday morning at signing on - THANKS  :D  :D  :D

Make sure everyone knows which is your good side ;)

Andy

:t-up:

Would appreciate some good photos of me in the car if you can get some Scott (ideally with me doing more than walking pace ;))

Andy

(ideally with me doing more than walking pace ;))

Andy

Best let ME drive it then and you can take the photos :D

(ideally with me doing more than walking pace ;))

Andy

Best let ME drive it then and you can take the photos :D

:p

I was thinking more of any little mechanical 'difficulties' I might run in to ;)

Although I guess I'll be able to blame them on my pit crew :D

Andy