• adhawkins

• scott beeland

• studbuckle

What, so I can get a head start on the weight saving modifications? :D

Andy

I'll do some marshalling too or some photos or some pit pushing

You can help with if you like... :D

Should I ever get the regs posted... :down:

Supid question but where in the country is curborough multimap have no listing and the offical website is no use!

Barry :D

Right, a sort of plan is coming together. SWMBO tows caravan to Curborough on Friday evening and I drive Westy down. Saturday she goes off doing her own thing with the dogs (agility competition), son-in-law joins me for the day doing whatever.

Sunday - yes I can marshall whatever that means, never done owt like tha' before, just tell me who to contact.

Kerry

just tell me who to contact.

Me  :D  :D  :D and be at signing on for 8.00am on the Sunday morning  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D Thanks

what's happening a curboro' then?  :p

Buzz

I could marshal to.Guess i have 4 weeks to work on a beer belly,get some orange overalls and forge Nigel Mansells sig on the back.  

See you there .

Phil

No previous marshal experience needed  :D  :D  ;)  ;) Just some common sense  :D  :)  ;) Hopefully we will put at least one experienced marshal on each post who can advise  ;)  :D  :D

Will try and get a Marshals Guide for Curborough posted up real soon for download via SS pages - set your alarm clocks to be at signing on for 8.00am on Sunday 26 June  :D

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Don't think so, no.

I've never paid anyway.

If you want to go on track on the Saturday, there is a (nominal) fee.

Speaking of which, is there a provisional timetable yet? I haven't driven Curborough before, so would really like to get round on the Saturday!

Andy

Speaking of which, is there a provisional timetable yet? I haven't driven Curborough before, so would really like to get round on the Saturday!

We ain't doing any timetables  :D  :D  :D  :D its an easy going informal Saturday  :D  :D  :D

Saturday morn = wake-up but not tooooo early  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)

Saturday after lunch track in use until it finishes - then short break to grab a beer before AGM early evening  :D  :D after which the grand BBQ lighting ceremony  :D  :D  ;) BYO food and drink  :D  ;)

Sunday Morn up very early cos it does all get a bit more formal and serious  :D  :D