WSCC at Curborough

Mark Stanton

W.S.C.C. Weekend at Curborough Saturday 25th June and Sunday 26th June. YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU

Site will be open from Lunchtime on Friday 24th June for camping - Friday evening will be settling in and getting everything ready - volunteers most welcome. Free camping to all W.S.C.C. Members throughout the weekend - Non members can fill in joing forms

Saturday 25th June - Saturday afternoon the W.S.C.C. have use of the circuit for non competitive track use, cars will be noise tested and must be below 108db.

Skid lids required for drivers and passengers. No passengers under 16 years of age.

Priority for track use will be given to all members that sign-up and volunteer to marshal the Sunday Sprint meeting. Help the W.S.C.C. and The W.S.C.C. will help you.

Saturday evening (early) - Club AGM and election of club officials etc as soon as this is finished then the BBQ will be lit for club members use - Bring your own food and beer and sample the unique hospitality of a W.S.C.C. evening.

Sunday 26th June - W.S.C.C. MSA Sprint Meeting - Volunteers are needed to marshal the event throughout the day - Volunteer marshals will need to sign on at 8.15 a.m - We need your help to make this event a continued success. There will be a marshals prize draw and lunch provided.

At the end of the meet, prior to the presentation of awards - it would be much appreciated if everyone could spare just a few minutes to ensure that all items are taken down and packed away.

Thanks

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• adhawkins

• scott beeland

• studbuckle

Saturday 25th June - Saturday afternoon the W.S.C.C. have use of the circuit for non competitive track use, cars will be noise tested and must be below 108db.

No problem, once I've passed the noise test just tell me when to start my engine.

Sunday 26th June - W.S.C.C. MSA Sprint Meeting - Volunteers are needed to marshal the event throughout the day -

Put me down for the day marshalling  :t-up:

Should be there Saturday 25th, possibly camping over from the night before - can't stay for the Sunday though :cool:

I just want to turn up and see if Mark Coopers can give a repeat performance of his cart-wheeling skills :p

If I don't have my car ready for this one, I'll be most upset, too.

Mark

In your original post you mentioned camping, does this include caravans, or just tents?

Kerry S

I think Cambs WSCC will be in attendance.

Cartwheeling novices required :p  :p

Chaz.

Why do you want novices, when you have experts in your area Chaz?  :D

does this include caravans, or just tents?

Whatever you got  :D  :D There is always something of everything from a 2 person tent through to american RV units.

However a caravan being towed will attract some ribbing  :D  :D so be prepared  :D  :D  :D

There's no on site electric - so leisure batteries need to be charged or take your own generator (quiet type)  :D  :D  :D

We'll be there Saturday and Sunday. I can't marshall though as some novice wants me as pit monkey.....

Ooh a p*** up in a field, sounds like a cracking idea. :love:

I'll ask the missus tonight to sign a disclaimer. for the Friday -Sunday......following week.

Don't worry about your novice he'll be surrounded by experts  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;) who'll sort him out no problem  :D  ;)  :D  :devil: