WSCC at Curborough

Mark Stanton

Saturday evening (early) - Club AGM and election of club officials etc

Any clues on a time for this as We need to go to Rugeley before BBQ and could do with knowing what time to be back at circuit.

Si

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• adhawkins

• scott beeland

• studbuckle

Soooooo, are many people going to camp tonight?

I dont want to be Billy no mates sitting in a soggy tent in thunder storms if everyone else is going tommorow! ?????????

Andy's dropping his car in then bogging off to a nice warm hotel :)

can't speak for anyone else but we'll be arriving mid morning tomorrow :p

Great weekend.

Thanks Stu for the slippy stuff and sorry for my poor attemps (ooh err)

Sorry for the bad dancing (by my missus)

:D

Sorry i couldnt marshall after knackering my knee trying to dance like Stu`s mate (sorry forgot his name, John Travolta or somethin?)

All in all top weekend, thanks for the resolve Kisrtin.

Cmon get these pics posted then guys

Just like to say a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE thank you to all the marshals, weekend helpers, drivers, etc etc so many names so many folks to mention that I wouldn't want to miss anyone out, and I can't remember all your names  :D  :D  :D  :blush:  :D

Superb weekend - bostin sprint - a round of applause for everyone - Thanks

Hope you don't mind but a special thank you to 2 people who with their behind the scenes work made everything run very slick - Christine Pearce and Rob Navin have spent many hours and days over many months sorting out paperwork and prep -  :D  :D  :D Thank You

Great weekend, nice to be involved and to get the new car round the track.

Thanks too go to Ian Podmore and Taffy for the Saturday blat even if it got a bit frantic on the way back.....

Kerry S

Sorry i couldnt marshall after knackering my knee trying to dance like Stu`s mate (sorry forgot his name, John Travolta or somethin?)

I presume you are refering to the one who kept his clothes on??  :0  :D

The Cat Motorsport sign will never be the same again... :oops:  :blush:  :D  :D

Piccies to follow soon...

Great weekend - even the weather held out. Many thanks, I'm looking forward to next year already...

:cool:

even if it got a bit frantic on the way back.....

Got me thinking that we must arrange a trip around the peaks where we don't end up erm... causing the wife o keep saying 'slow down' :D Just what was in the tea's at Tutbury Castle :D

Also had an excellent weekend, everybody so friendly and a great atmosphere. Had my first go on a track (Saturday) and great to finally put a face to some of the names on this forum.

Stu999 was absolutely mental, I think me GF wanted to go for a spin round the track wiv ya but I couldn't catch you to ask you - lol.

Looking forward to the next meet, just hope I can make it.

Tigger

great weekend loved it thanks to barney and paul  4 takin me out in there cars.thanks to mark and roland 4 sortin me membership out +thanks to the rest of the derby notts bunch 4 a good saturday night + weekend :D  :D

Is that the sun shining out of Sedsy's  :arse:      :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

bl**** hell that took some doing! I'll leave the captions to you lot. I think someone brought some kryptonite with them?