WSCC at Curborough

Mark Stanton

That's what we want to know.........Dean wants to see a pic of him going the right way round the track, and not backwards or doing 3 point turn :D  :D  :p

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• adhawkins

• scott beeland

• studbuckle

Yeah I'd like to see some of the Saturday runs as I forgot my bleeding camera - Damn!

Tigger

Judging by the photos....I guess I made a BIG mistake not going to this event  :down:

The thunder storms in Norfolk on Friday night made me think it would be a wash out....big mistake  :blush:

Thanks for all involed in the organising Curborough,

made for a great intro to the world of sprinting at

our first event.

special thanks to Stuart Hill for some great tips

on lines ,congrats on winning group 'E'.

I've put together some footage of the day

take a look here:

video clips

Nice clips.... I've got Team Gently's on DVD now but it'll have to have team boss approval before we publish :)

Nah, just publish it. I could do with a laugh :)

Andy

Nah, just publish it. I could do with a laugh :)

Andy

Who promoted you to Team Boss? You're 'just' the driver remember. Team Boss is on some jaunt until later this week isn't she?

True enough. But as I'm likely to be the one being embarrassed, surely I get a say? ???

:)

Andy

But as I'm likely to be the one being embarrassed, surely I get a say?

Doubtful  :D

:)

Well, not a say in stopping it being shown, granted...

ANdy

Clearly the naked cartwheeling has left an impression, but it looks like a more descript version of the rules will be needed.

Still good to see that the squad is up to at least 3, so come picking for an event the selectors will have a tought time of it :D

did anyone take any pics of the saturday track runs?

I took some.  What colour was your car?  I'll send you some digital pics if I have them.

Well where do I begin? This weekend was the first event I had managed to get the car to since SVA. Arrived Friday afternoon and was made welcome by all who were there.

Mark, Neil,  big Fish,et al.

Saturday proved to me that the WSCC is the best club in the world. Membership should be made compulsory by westfield with every kit sold.

As those who were there will know my car suffered a mysterious misfire/ no power problem just as I pulled onto the track for my first lap. This scuppered any further laps and the rest of the day was spent trying to diagnose the problem so a HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE thank you to all that helped me out in one way or another (you know who you are) especially:

Steve from CAT Motorsport. Thanks again Steve I owe you big time. (and Andy)

Paul Aspden (Playskool)

Mark Stanton

John Fisher (BIG FISH)

Adrian Clinton Watkins. Was sprinting on the Sunday but still found time to plug the lap top into my ECU and make some adjustments.

Scott Beeland and Paul Jones.

Apologies if Ive not mentioned anyone as so many people helped out in some way or other, I cant possibly remember your names.

We never did find the cause of the problem, but as a result I managed to drive home in one piece.

Despite the car problems still really enjoyed the weekend.

I will make up my marshalling duties next time Mark.

:(  :(  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :durr:

Mark

Mark,

Send me a PM and I'll send you the picture I have of your car on the track before it started playing up.