Cambridge Area "Testing Evening"

chazpowerslide

I've got a spare seat if you want it :)

Consider it taken, if you could pick me up?.  Unless, Chaz jumps in because he only lives around the corner :o

God... I feel like a right bl**** scrounger :(

Neil

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• langy

• CrashBangWallop

• SparkyB

All attendees need to be at the entrance gate to Oakington Airfield by 5:45pm for kick off at 6pm

Have you found out where this gate is ? If's the one used for the car boot sale it's easy to find, otherwise :suspect:

See you at cottenham Sean, thanks.  Will Pm nearer the time for addy etc.

You have PM

Edited to say, Hugh, I tried but it bounced straight back ?

If I'm supposed to be at the gate for 17:45, I won't be going.  I'm not going to get away from work that early. :(

Neil

I got back from work really late today so did'nt get to call the guys at Oakington.

I'll post up the final details in in the evening tomorrow.

Can we all meet at Cottenham and go onto Oakington together?

Sorry about the lack of info from my end on this, I've a lot on at the moment.

Chaz.

You have PM

Edited to say, Hugh, I tried but it bounced straight back ?

Got it :D And you have PM back :D   Will see you at yours :D

:t-up:

Hugh

Here are the final instructions for Friday.

The meeting point at 5:45 is at Brookfield Livery Stables Rampton Drift Longstanton.

Head into Longstanton and follow the signs to the Immigration Reception Centre.

You pass the gates for the reception centre on the right and keep going, Brookfield Livery Centre (Bropokfieid Farm) is at the end of this road.

Please observe the STRICT 30MPH SPEED LIMIT in the village (as the villagers will know where we are headed hand hence will know who to complain to)

As you pass the Immigration Reception Centre gates it looks as though you are going out of the village HOWEVER THE SPEED LIMIT DOWN TO BROOKFEILD FARM IS 30MPH.

There is often children playing out on this road SO PLEASE KEEP THE SPEED DOWN BELOW 30MPH AND THE NOISE TO A MINIMUM.

Mr Wright has personally requested the above as he does not want complaints from his neidgbours regarding our conduct and I do not want to jepordise holding further events at Oakington.

(Oh god I think I'm turning into a primary school teacher!;)

Observers are OK however I think it's best if the guys who are not driving passenger into Oakington in the Westies that are taking part.

Is it Ok if we meet at your house Sean at about 5pm?

Chaz.

Is it Ok if we meet at your house Sean at about 5pm?

No problem, my postcode is CB4 8XW, No. 30. If it's not lashing down i'll park the motor on the drive.

hope its not serious wookie, looked good on the 507 the other day when you passed me on the bends, you were going the other direction - wouldn't get by if you were behind !!!

I'll get you're stands back when its convenient for you...