• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• langy

• CrashBangWallop

• SparkyB

Missed it !!  Last night was the only night I didn't turn the computer on and I missed the chance at one of the main events !!!!!

Are spectators free, I could support Neil with the photo side of things.

If anyone drops out and I can get a place I would like to test the noise on mine first though.

Andrew :bangshead:

Chaz, if you have any extra room I have a couple of pals who'd like to do some tyre shreading (room permitting) please?.

Oh Happy Birthday for yesterday mate;) ;)

BTTT.

Sorry, I lost the contact details for Oakington (thanks Langly for re-Emailing them to me today)

I'll be phoning in due course to see if I can get another five cars on.

Chaz.

I have called up tonight and we are limmited to just 10 cars, so the first 10 who confirmed are on the entry list.

Mr Wright (the landlord) is keen that we do not over do things (numbers wise) first time out and therefore he'd prefer to stick to 10 cars.

If things go ok we can book further evenings with him but he's being cautious having been caught a few times before so it's understandable that he wants to check us out first.

Those that have missed out on this one will get the opportunity later in the year to have a go.

Chaz.

put me down for first on the list later in the year - it'll keep the pressure on me finishing the beast !!!!!!

Hope you enjoy your evening - i'll be thinking of your tyre smoke as i drive down the A1