Cambridge Area "Testing Evening"

chazpowerslide

Greg, you mean you were in your wally wagon with the wing mirrors scraping on the deck?? thought it was looked after and mint and never abused

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• langy

• CrashBangWallop

• SparkyB

I was advised to hold off until I get the exhaust fitted.  Of course, I've since heard otherwise so, no... I haven't :(

I'll see you all at the door as it's only 2 miles or so from me anyway and Cottenham is in the wrong direction.

Andrew

People,  I've been offered an olive branch from work: -

If I start work at 06 : 00... I can leave at 16 : 00 but... (isn't there always) as public transport is non-existant where I work, in Lode, I'd need picking up.  It's about 5 minutes away (in a Westy, anyway... with a nice long country road :D:D ) from the Cambridge Tesco... Newmarket direction.

Therefore, if anyone could offer me a lift, I could go.  Otherwise I'll turn up for work at normal time and see you all on Sunday.

Reply or PM for directions, please.

Thanks,

Neil

I would like to add  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :t-up:  :t-up: and after a spin I was a bit  :p .  Sorry Geoff I didn't do it on purpose.

Excellent evening

Cheers Chaz another great event

I really enjoyed that.

I rekon I've taken at least 2mm off my new tyres allready  ;)

We can go back, there were no issues with the noise especially with the stringent noise test, thanks to all those that came I hope you all enjoyed yourselves as much as I did.

Chaz.