Gearbox fitting

Whole lot back in car

Plumming in

Fule

Carbs on

Linkage worked out/built/fitted.

Alpha electrical bits on and in

Holes for inlet and exhaust

Few other bits I'm sure..................

Actually, i'm making a bit of progress, but the list looks huge, so I guess there is quite a bit of beer involved.

MArk

Spelling lessons? :devil::0:p:D

Oy!! Some of us are statemented as Dyslexic don't you know. The whole cutting and pasting into word and back out is no guarantee.

Loads of offeres for help and spelling lessons, I just need some one to come round and tie me laces and I'll be presentable.

Mark

If you need a hand, I may be able to help (a bit) since your spec is pretty much the same as mine (Zetec, Weber, Alpha etc)

Mark B

If you need any specific help let me know - I may well have nothing to do (well until I get paid and can buy more parts)

I'll be in the garage Saturday and Sunday until noon, as it's the wife's birthday and I best say as much. All help and abuse most welcome, just someone bring an engine hoist otherwise it could be a bit tricky as I can not borrow one until next weekend.

Seriously thanks for all the offers, it is appreciated. If anyone can make it and wants to help, then beer and food will be provided, Pm or mail for address. If no one can, then don't worry, tis comforting to know that help is around all the same

Oy!! Some of us are statemented as Dyslexic don't you know. The whole cutting and pasting into word and back out is no guarantee.

Loads of offeres for help and spelling lessons, I just need some one to come round and tie me laces and I'll be presentable.

Mark

Easy tiger. I was just joshing with ya...

At least I did stop, even on my wooden tyres !

That reminds me, would anyone be able to take my dad for a 10 minute nip round the back roads before the meet as he's finaly seen sense and is selling his bike.  I'm trying to persuade him that a westy is a sensible alternative to a VFR800 and he'll use it for more than just taking to its mot.

Ohh, and as mine isn't finished yet can I have a lift too :D

Scruffy

I would offer a lift, but at the moment everything for me is up in the air for the 27th as my wife is working and I have to look after the kids and as it is three in a Westy is going to be a bit tight !

Andrew

Easy tiger. I was just joshing with ya...

Don't worry I know.

After 30+ years of this afliction you learn to live with it and take the jokes, + you know when someone is really taking a pop.

Anyways i'm always the first to dish it out (admittidly rare where spelling is concerned), so what goes around.........

Since most people are off the road at the moment Scruffy I guess I can take your Dad out for a quick blat.... It is dependent on the weather (I have no weather gear and my wipers don't work :p )

Mark