Next Cambridge Meeting 27th Feb2004.

chazpowerslide

I have all the bits required to stiffen the suspension a bit.

Where did you get ahold of an old Tank transporter then? :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Andrew yes I am, I have registered both with C2C (Si and Carla) and the wife.

Chaz, Stidon airfield is a grass airfield. But Liam suggests his local drive through/out of town shopping mall car park, as it is a regular and well attended event by all accounts.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• markcoopers

• ChrisF

• scruffythefirst

Chaz I have a bolster cushion with your name on it  :D  

I'll pm you with a rendezvous point...so it's Andrew, Mark, Chaz, me....no Liam yet  ???  ???  ???  ???

The only show I've been to was the Stoneleigh show, two years ago.  I wouldn't mind popping along to see another, if someone offers me a seat or a roof-rack!

Got a Cosworth intercooler today, too :D

Oh... does anyone have any Xmas dinner pics?

And...  did we do anything in December?  I don't have any pics for that.  That's right.  It was the air museum and I forgot my camera.  Did anyone take any worthwhile piccies?

Where did you get ahold of an old Tank transporter then?      

It's amazing what you can get from E-Bay  ;)  :p

I need a a wide open space of tarmac for the next Cambridge meeting, any ideas?

Tesco's car park, Oakington airfield just go there on a Saturday when they have the car boot sale, A14.......

I'll get me coat  :down:

I'm going to the Autosport show on the Friday, got seats if anyone wants a lift.  Departing from just outside St Ives, thats St Ives Cambridgeshire!!!

I need a a wide open space of tarmac for the next Cambridge meeting, any ideas?

Chaz,

Went out in the garden this morning and heard the distant sound of engines being thrashed around :p. After a bit of driving around i found the Speedy Hire - Cambridge Stages going on at Oakington. I had a good drive around but couldn't find a way in as they had blocked off  all of the entrances :bangshead:

Don't know if anyone in the Cambridge area is a member of the Cambridge Car Club ? so we could 'piggy back' one of the CCC Gymkana (i'm sure that's something to do with horses :durr: )

Anyway, may be worth a phone call.

Sean

P.S. Did you get my phone message ?

I got the message today, had a few issues with Orange recently whilst I've been working in London.

I'll investigate the above and see what can be done.

Chaz.

• 1 month later...

If I'm right in thinking...  My Mam is bringing my daughter to Cambridge for a couple of days over that weekend :D:D:D:D:D  Haven't seen her for a while :(  Anyway,  if we're not going for a drive, I could bring her along.  Also, maybe, my Mam but, she HATES my car so, having a bunch of like-minded people will just have her calling us all a bunch of idiots :) )

We'll see ???

Thanks,

Neil