• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• markcoopers

• ChrisF

• scruffythefirst

Now that wasn't a bad show all be said and done, a little cold outside, but with warm company. Thanks chaps for a fine day out, even Amanda says so as well.

Chris, we found something for you to save up for, and Hugh has an excellent photo for you, "Mr Opel".

No one really spent much, other than on lunch  :angry:  :angry: , not for want of trying I might add, but plenty of upgradeitus items and ideas.

Oh nearly forgot, also this weekend I got the sodding pulley bolt out and Chaz set a personal best of changing cams within the hour.

Good luck,

Mark

So how did you get that bolt out then, did you attach the gearbox or was there an easier way??

Give me a shout when you want the electrics sorted..

Mark (who wishes he had gone to the show today instead of watching England lose :(  )

So how did you get that bolt out then, did you attach the gearbox or was there an easier way??

£21.98 worth of clark 12V impact driver from Machie Mart. Thought it was broken to start with, as the socket was not spinning when I pulled the trigger, then I read the manule  :durr:  :durr:  :blush: . Bolt just flew out once I let the driver do its stuff.

This week I'll mostly be doing lifting and fitting, but electrics can not be far away now.

Mark

Nice photo Hugh  :D  :D  :D

Looks just like Chris don't you think? Actually where is Mr Opel, he hasn't bit at any of the jokes?

Looks just like Chris don't you think?

I quite fancy growing at tash........ :blues:  OH and that hat is even more  :blues:  

But goggles now that is taking the pi55...I'd look like Liam with them on  :p  :D

Evening Chris, we saw that and thought "Chris and his VX adventure".

How is the rebuild comming on, get anything done over the weekend?

Chaz is really slow with mine, maybe I should pay him or something?  :blush:  :oops:  :p

Evenin Mark...it didn't go this weekend.

I put a few stud bolts in the head and spent the weekend with the family.  It's going to be a few weeks before I have free time to get the engine in  :down:

I'm afraid that it's my busy period at work...so it's not really looking good this side of Easter :angry:

One day I will have a car with all the bits in place and I can hear my engine purrrrr  :love:   In the meantime I will keep dreaming  :D

Sorry Mark, although your re-build is my top priority  :p the rest of my life seems to be getting in the way  :devil:  :devil:

Please bear with me, usual servive will be resumed soon.

Chaz.

Sorry Mark, although your re-build is my top priority   the rest of my life seems to be getting in the way    

Please bear with me, usual servive will be resumed soon.

Chaz.

Well that's OK this time, just don't let it happen again :D    

Besides as long as we beet Chris (who I suspect is fibbing about his progress) all will be forgiven :p  :D  :p  :D  :p

My car's now SORN'd :(  Two month's to sort all the sh*t out and get it ready for Stoneleigh ???  I hope so but, I'm not feeling confident :(