• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• Bazzer

• timd

• ChrisG

that engine/car's already been 'reviewed' in a few mags....CCC and Which Kit? to name just 2  :t-up:  it's 2 x R1 engines with a common crankcase but IIRC it has been developed properly not just cobbled together like some in the past  ;)

would fit in the back of my car nicely and only add 10kgs and another 115bhp!!   :p  :D

pity it's £14k upwards though  ???  :xmas:

Wow sooooooo coool! My single R1 goes well enough so to have 2 in V8 config - mmmmmmm drooling! :D  :p  :p  ;)  :0  :D

Guess I will have to start saving pennies up for this one, wonder what the rev-limiter will say!   :arse:

Cheers

Kevin

I reckon its two Suzuki 1400cc in there. Why did the put it in a Quantum though? Should have shoved it in a Sylva/Fury or something light....

Quaife have a V8 two-bike-common-crank thing, as do Powertec (think theirs is two Busas).

Would love one, just don't want to be the test monkey for £18ks worth of unproven metal. Must make an interesting noise at 10krpm+.

Graeme.

Why did the put it in a Quantum though

probably 'cos the bloke funding the R & D is the boss of Quantum  :durr:  :D  :D  :D  :D