Hullavington this Friday

adhawkins

Hi,

Anyone going to Hullavington with MSE this Friday?

Thinking of taking the Purple Throbber out for its first bit of track action.

Anyone wanna offer to be a support vehicle? ;)

Andy

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• adhawkins

• Nick.Petty

• felters

• Tony Sighe

Working nights otherwise I could've come down to see if I can drive the PT quicker than you :D

Long trek down from the frozen North for you Scott :)

And anyway, seeing as it'll be my first 'real' drive of it (and on dodgy A509s at that) then I don't think I'll be setting any speed records ;)

Andy

Ackershley... I will be there. Do you have your optional tail pipe to hand?

I'll have Mr Spanners with me too... :D

Good stuff, will hopefully see you there.

Not bothering with the exhaust 'extension', if it fails noise test I just won't bother.

Gonna turn up on spec, have it noise tested and then play in the afternoon all being well :t-up:

Andy

Go for it Andy, you know it makes sense :D:D:D:D

It would  be lots more fun on slicks though :D:D

Go for it Andy, you know it makes sense :D:D:D:D

It would  be lots more fun on slicks though :D:D

I'm sure, but I'm without any form of support vehicle (unless someone local to Swindon wants to volunteer ;)) so it's out of the question.

I plan to build up slowly, but that'll probably all go out of the window half way around the first lap :D

Andy

Probably going for 1/2 dday .... brrrrr gonna be a bit cold

First outing with new trailer so if you see it by the hard shoulder on M4 Mike, please stop!

Nicko

First outing with new trailer so if you see it by the hard shoulder on M4 Mike, please stop!

If you're passing Swindon, you could stop off and pick my slicks up for me ;)

:D

Andy

I am confused then. Have you no room for them to be able to take them with you? Ah, methinks you are driving the throbber there rather than trailing?

I do have a tyre rack on the trailer as it happens, but at the min am not sure if I am doing an am or pm session. Whereabouts in Swindonium are you?

I am confused then. Have you no room for them to be able to take them with you? Ah, methinks you are driving the throbber there rather than trailing?

I do have a tyre rack on the trailer as it happens, but at the min am not sure if I am doing an am or pm session. Whereabouts in Swindonium are you?

That's right, no trailer here :(

I'm in West Swindon, not far from the Link Centre and Asda if you know it. I'm planning on driving over there to arrive around 11 - 11:30, for an afternoon session.

Andy