Storing a westie?

Mike-SEiW

Yeah but who turns up for lectures at that time in the morning?  

If Mike were going to be going to Basildon Poly, I'd agree, but he's going to Imperial College. If academia were my bag, I'd never leave the lecture halls...

Teaching issues aside, getting an overground train to Paddington/Marylebone/Euston/Kings Cross/Liverpool St/London Bridge/Waterloo/Victoria is still gonna need Mike to change on to at least one more train or a bus, or maybe one of each or whatever, which he won't have to do at all if he stays at his parents place in town, and picks his storage site for his car carefully...

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blatman

• conibear

• Mike-SEiW

• scott beeland

A storage or house along the Piccadilly line somewhere is probably the most feasible and easiest option.

The difficult part for a foreigner regarding housing is knowing which areas are "good" and which are just expensive.