• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

VX220 Turbo

Bananaman

also had the privilege of chucking one around a track, great car, although not in the Westies league for track action

I love westies to bits and will be getting another at some point, so don't take this the wrong way guys, but.... I have to disagree. I was lucky enough to get a passenger ride in one at Elvington, a VXR which is a limited edition VXT with tweaked suspension and it was reeling in everything out there, Westfield, Ferrari's, Lambo's as though they were going backwards. OK so he was an ex BTCC driver and a bit handy but still an awesome track car, and he did that all day lap after lap after lap and thing just took it in it's stride without a problem. F***ing awesome  :devil:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bananaman

• Matt Seabrook

• scooby

• Blatman

also had the privilege of chucking one around a track, great car, although not in the Westies league for track action

I love westies to bits and will be getting another at some point, so don't take this the wrong way guys, but.... I have to disagree. I was lucky enough to get a passenger ride in one at Elvington, a VXR which is a limited edition VXT with tweaked suspension and it was reeling in everything out there, Westfield, Ferrari's, Lambo's as though they were going backwards. OK so he was an ex BTCC driver and a bit handy but still an awesome track car, and he did that all day lap after lap after lap and thing just took it in it's stride without a problem. F***ing awesome  :devil:

You've just forgotten what it's like.............youll get over it :D

You've just forgotten what it's like.............youll get over it :D

:D  Got to agree with you on that Scot. The Vx is good but it did not feel as balanced as the Westy from a driver’s point of view. I am sure though if a touring car driver drove a VX220 turbo and I was driving my Westy that the Vx220 would win but it aint down to the car  :(  :bangshead:  :D

How is Scooby going to fit all his extra stuff in that for the trip to Le Mans - your just not thinking this thru :p:p:p:p

??????????????????????????