• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilwillis

• James

• oldman

• Mark Stanton

I don't mind any threads talking about foxes as long as they are the two legged variety ....

Ok, I will go fiirst ... Melanie Sykes   :love:  :love:

No more Politics, sorry I started it!   :bangshead:

Nicko.

Sophie Ellis Bexter  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :devil:  :devil: Now that's a proper Fox face  :devil:  :devil:  :devil: Yuk  :devil:

Call up the hounds  :D

I had a drama teacher at school many years ago called Miss Hunt, very foxy she was too !  :D

(This is true, I'm not making it up ! )

One of my first girlfriends was called Alison Fox. I was only about 14 at the time. Finished with her  on the basis that I thought she was too young for me at the time, as she was only 13! Didnt see her again till about 5 years later when  she walked into my local. Absolute drop dead gorgeous. Babe.

Just my bl**** luck!!!:p

fox count this week is four with the .222 and one tonight with the shotgun  ;)

that should stop the b*******s chasing them all over the place :love:  :blush:  :D

oh and for the pro hunt folks who say all shot foxes are wounded and die a terrible death, the one this evening, ran into an ounce and a sixteenth of lead at around five yards :t-up:

never even twitched! :D  :t-up:

fox count this week is four with the .222 and one tonight with the shotgun  ;)

that should stop the b*******s chasing them all over the place :love:  :blush:  :D

oh and for the pro hunt folks who say all shot foxes are wounded and die a terrible death, the one this evening, ran into an ounce and a sixteenth of lead at around five yards :t-up:

never even twitched! :D  :t-up:

Big hero. YAWN

nothing heroic about it scott, foxing is probably the most boring part of my job :durr:

i just get slightly annoyed when the hunting brigade use the argument that shooting is cruel, i was trying to make a point without using petty insults like so many do! :sheep:  :t-up: