• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

Blair

Nick.Petty

A ban on fox hunting certainly would not be beneficial to the fox population because whether you like it or not as soon as foxes lose the people who like to hunt them they lose their greatest protectors.

horses and hounds that would be instantly redundant but also the detrimental affect the ban would have on the overall well being of the countryside that we all enjoy while driving.

All the best

Richard

You're making me laugh now.

Fox population sorts itself out. If an area becomes fox saturated then the foxes do a very clever thing....They don't bear any cubs.

So no need for the tw*** in hats to chase 'em and rip them apart then.

As for your statement about dog redundancy....and the repeated "lets go for the heartstrings" plea from the countryside alliance.....You DO know about Drag Hunting!!

The riders get to ride (and where their pinks if they want to)

The horses get to run about

The stables still get used

The horse feed suppliers still get paid.

The hounds get to run & chase a scent (They DO NOT know it's not a fox)

The farrier still gets to shoe horses

The vet still gets his fees for looking after dogs and horses.

So who exactly does get made redundant?

But you just don't get to kill a Fox . (need help with grasping the logic in this last point?)

No personal offence meant mate. I just do not see the relevance in the "countryside alliance" argument. Hunting has nothing to do with Heritage.

Tell you what. If you think it's a great sport...we could all chase you over some fields for an hour or so....let you find some refuge.....dig you out and give you a bit of a bash.....let you run some more....chase you for another mile or so until you can't run anymore.....then let some dogs rip the crap out of you.......

Would'nt like it? Didn't think so

Oh and I'm sure the countryside alliance types wouldn't bat an eyelid if by chance a passing hunt cornered and killed their pet dog/ cat/ rabbit would they. It's heritage you see  

Oh and YES i did live in the country side for a lot of years before I came to live where I am now

Just my opinion of course :D

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neilwillis

• James

• oldman

• Mark Stanton

So if I fitted sequential stirrups would that put be in Townie Class  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)

and Neil - do the Barbour jackets have the NEW logo  :D  ???

So if I fitted sequential stirrups would that put be in Townie Class  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)

and Neil - do the Barbour jackets have the NEW logo  :D  ???

If it makes 'em sell, I'm sure I could arrange that Mark  :devil:

Sorry should have been..

Wa wa wa wa wa,wa wa wa wa,wa wa . :(

I'll name that tune in...

Im all for a ban and i live in the countryside,surrounded by poor farmers who have new disco's every year. I think its about time that farming subsidies were abolished. So what if they have to compete against cheeper imports. Doesnt every industry. You dont see the local corner shop getting help from the government when tesco's opens a store near by and cant compete. :bangshead:

Voodoo Chile?  

I am not in favour of fox hunting, but I am heartily sick of the increasingly nannying state in which we live.  Banning fox hunting is a manifestation of this - a great example of politicians hoping to curry votes by doing something that they think will be approved by the majority.  So minority interests in anything become increasingly insecure.  Thin end of a wedge - they'll be banning things like dwile flonking next.

We used to burn witches, that was probably a "herritage thing" and gave employment to witch hunters.  If we can hunt foxes can we burn Chavs ?  :D

Curried votes! Now that's what I call a takeaway! :p:D

Yep Voodoo Chile :t-up:

Now listen up,I've thought of an alternative to foxhunting...

You get a group of bikers,all in black leathers and a group of Wessie drivers all wearing Prisoner jackets(yer know the stripy ones).No yellow Wessies tho,we don't want to upset the locals.

We all meet up in a country pub and the  quarry(redundant foxhunter)gets to drive a street cleaning van......why?Because

e it's got a brush(boom boom)and it leaves a trail.

The quarry sets off and an hour later the bikers give chase closely followed by the Wessies whose leader calls out

BE SEEING YOU.

When the quarry is finally tracked down the unfortunate victim is dragged out of his cab by the bikers and given a good

.....telling off and all the Wessie drivers chant YOU ARE NOT NUMBER YOU ARE A T*AT.

:sheep: