• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• waynem

• Bananaman

• Mrs Westy

• adhawkins

Additional clips make for an even better video really shows what it's all about, the clips of ACW sliding it round the corners are Awesome... :D:D:D

BTW, It is now in DVD format at the request of out esteemed Chairman (the wonders of modern technology). If demand is small I can maybe, possibly burn some for those that shout the loudest.

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

BTW, It is now in DVD format at the request of out esteemed Chairman (the wonders of modern technology). If demand is small I can maybe, possibly burn some for those that shout the loudest.

Oi! Can I have one please?

Blatman wasn't even there  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

SO HOW ABOUT ME, I WAS  :D  :D  :D

Doesn't say you had to be there, just who shout's the loudest. Use any measuring device you like, but I reckon I'm the loudest :p:p:p:D:D:D

Besides, I'm already planning to be there next year...

Demand is high I see... :)

PM me addresses to send to and I'll see what I can do...

D'you reckon there would be interest to compile footage from several rounds into a review DVD at the end of the year (2005)? Just a thought..  ???

I plan on being around at a lot more events next year to see how things tick before competing anyway.

Although it was the first time I've done the camcorder thing, its quite good fun being a budding Spielberg, :)

Wayne M

D'you reckon there would be interest to compile footage from several rounds into a review DVD at the end of the year (2005)? Just a thought..

Mmmm let me think abo YES yes y e s y

e

s

D'you reckon there would be interest to compile footage from several rounds into a review DVD at the end of the year (2005)? Just a thought

Wayne you have PM  :D  :D  ;)  ;) We need to talk  :D  :D  :D Thanks  :D

Just hoping to sort out something for everyone  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  ;)