Ty Croes on Sunday

waynem

Yep, sounds like you're missing a codec Rob. If you do a Google, you should be able to find a little proggy that'll tell you what codec you need.

Andy

Cheers Andy thats great.

Could you put it in a language that a person with a X-flow might understand  :durr:  :blush:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• waynem

• Bananaman

• Mrs Westy

• adhawkins

Go here. Download the proggy, and run it against the file you're trying to view.

It'll tell you the name of the Codec you need (another bit of software basically). Then put the name of the codec into the search on http://www.codec-download.com/ and it should find it for you.

:t-up:

Andy

Thanks Andy

Read that and am Reaching for the lump hammer as we speak, how do I run one thing against the other ?  Is it like a race :D:D

Don't worry about it I will try it from work when I go back to the office and ring the IT desk to sort it me out.

I love computers :(

You download the program. Then you run it, and I assume (not actually used it myself) it'll have a 'File Open' or equivalent menu option. Use this to select the video file you're trying to play.

Andy

See - its not only Kylie who did spinning around!

I thought the greenery made a nice contrast with the orange

Great weather (well most of the time), great company, great week end!

Wayne,

Great Video, I love the intro and putting it to music, busy waiting for the 36 Mb one to download. Hope it's got some of my car on (no 72). The grasstracking action was really good.

Keep up the good work and come and say hello, when your at the events.

Cheers

Nick

Bostin vid - just perhaps glad you weren't there Saturday  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :D  :D  :durr:  :p  ;)

Rob the web address of the photo guy is dsimages. Im having problems with the cd. my xp home computer wont read the cd but my old pc at work will  :durr:  :durr:  :durr:  :down:  :down:  :arse:  :arse:  :arse:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Just watched the video, excellent  :D  :D

Fabulous weekend, had great fun  :D  :D

Thanks for the video compliments  :)

The final edit is done... Just have to post it onto the web.

I'll try and render it in an easy to use format for those with computer issues (Rob)  :p

Wayne M

BTW, It is now in DVD format at the request of out esteemed Chairman (the wonders of modern technology). If demand is small I can maybe, possibly burn some for those that shout the loudest.