Ty Croes on Sunday

waynem

Andy(84)

didn't realise you were so old Andy

Keith (27)

Don't look too shabby for my age do I............. :p  :p  :p  :D

P.S. God know's what you'll look like by the time youe my age the way you drink..... :suspect:  :p  :D  :D  :D

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• waynem

• Bananaman

• Mrs Westy

• adhawkins

Big fat 36M rough hi-res version HERE for those that have BBand..

I'll have a look for clips for those of you that asked (Andy and Ash) and try and get something in the finished vid.

Yuo can take it as a compliment if you don't appear as I tend to have included the ones that seemed "out of control" :p

Had such a good time, I'm sure I'll be at more events with the camcorder :)

Wayne M

cool vid, :D

mrs dont let you out much then :0

we were still at the track at time of post :sheep:

well not quite, but not home yet :(

Shame you wernt at finish line, on end of third run   ???

loads of smoke :p

Just thought I'd hijack this thread slightly to say what a top weekend I had. First real track day, and a SS event too. My attempt at some photos are here.

Thanks to all for their help and advice, particularly Tommo for helping me get round Douglas and Mountview properly! Luckily (for him) he wasn't in the passenger seat when I got Douglas completely wrong and had to go grasstracking.

Who was the guy in the dirty great car that kept going off (and ended up stopping our last session of the day :(). I'm surprised they let him carry on driving...Tommo and I followed him for 3 or 4 laps, and he went off every lap at the hairpin (where he eventually stuffed it into the tyres during the last session...). I was too scared to overtake him cos I didn't have a clue which bit of road he'd want to be on next.

So, how do I resolve a long brake pedal? (Yes, I know, I'll do a search ;)).

:t-up:

Andy

Shame you wernt at finish line, on end of third run  

loads of smoke

Those damn batteries ran out... Ho Hum :)

Shall be at Three Sisters for sure for another video montage doobry :t-up:

I'll have to introduce myself to get some more paddock shots! Plus, the last SS event of the year I'm sure you lot will be throwing caution to the wind!

Wayne M

Congrats on FTD for ACW saturday/ STINTON sunday and Weekend trophy to ACW aswell :D

Also ANOTHER class record for Ash Mason  :0

Storming runs by Bananaman and TurboTommo and Plasticman :cool:  :0

See you at the awards do

Just watched the BB video :D  Fantastic. I feel better now having watched some very eminent Speed series veterans throwing it off aswell :D  :down:

Hi res version available?

Hi Scott,

There is (see an earlier post), but this is still a rough edit.. Should get it  done tonight and then I can make any size footage available. Problem is web space for people to access it..

Wayne M

How do I get the video on.  I download it to open from original location, wait for that but it only brings up a bar which plays the sound, it don't show no piccy's ??????

Can anyone let me know what I am doing wrong before I fine tune the computer with a lump hammer :D

Hi Rob,

I assume this is the crappy .wmv (2M) one.

Sounds like you don't have the required video codec installed. (My computer at work is the same).

Can maybe do a smaller .mpg tonight if you have no luck....

:t-up:

Wayne M

If you have no luck

Yep, sounds like you're missing a codec Rob. If you do a Google, you should be able to find a little proggy that'll tell you what codec you need.

Andy