• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DodgeT

• Chris Elworthy

• S8ight

• Nick M

ahhh, webmaster, i hope you werent referring the comments to me, because as i have re-stated, i was only complaining about the fact that you cannot say c******m on here, how many times do i have to say it??

Blatman, think you need to take a chill pill mate.

Right then, so the outcome of this is.......

are we ever going to be able to say c******m on here or not??

that is all i am asking before you start jumping around again :p

c a t e r h a m   !!!  see you can do it  ;) whats the problem  ???

I Propose a VOTE

Should we be able to say the C word?

Seems we are no where nearer to dodges original intention of questioning

PLEASE.......do not explain why again, we have all read (although some people dont seem to read posts carefully)

DO not change the subject - post elsewhere please

Lets address the C word, should we or shouldn’t we hash it out?

Arguments for old boys club gag, taken...read and understood and frankly rejected by myself, i don’t care if they hash it so we should, is our dad bigger than theirs?  Gone on a bit too long now hasn’t it don’t you think?  When it serves no real purpose other than to amuse a select few that understand it (you’ll probably note some of us choose not to want to understand it as we think it is inappropriate and idiotic).

I vote that we re-instate the word C a t e r h a m, but to keep life interesting AND FUN(if it is not too much work Mr Webmaster) is to follow up on an earlier suggestion and have a monthly / weekly banned word, but not delete it or blank it out with ***** but replace it with something like Moist or Gusset.

I live a very sheltered existence.....

Moist or Gusset

hmm, thanks for reminding me, the sun's a shining, there'll be plenty of both of them around, im going for a blast :devil:

c'mon mr webmaster lets say c a t e r h a m  :xmas:  :xmas:

orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Quote (Nick M @ June 27 2003,19:53)

They've since changed that so maybe it's time we did too ??

yep.

yay!! :D

I appologise if i offended anybody on the route to this decision, if you ever meet me you'll realise that im actually a pretty nice guy :devil:  :devil:

I cant believe that caterham with a few added stars actually bothers anyone!

Is it really a problem? does it actually upset any cateringvan owners? would being able to read the blasfemous (spell check pls) word make this boardroom any better? could all of this effort spent arguing (and very badly I might add) this matter have been put to more productive things?

for me - no, no, no, and quite possibly yes.

I cant think of any occasion that I have been annoyed with this so calles 'censorship' even when having to modify links. we all know what it is supposed to be anyhow dont we!

if you ever meet me you'll realise that im actually a pretty nice guy

Well join the WSCC then you tightwad  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

All those in favour  :D  :D  lets have a vote on that  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

thats almost 60 posts till you told him to join the club. you seem to be slacking ?

dont forget to tell him about the nice little badge he will get if he joins  :t-up: