caterham

DodgeT

If it were not for censorship, we wouldnt be able to call them Cateringvans  :D  :D  :D

On the same theme, why the hell is h e l l censored?

But most, if not all the 'high octane'  four letter words arent? ???  :durr:  :sheep:  ???

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DodgeT

• Chris Elworthy

• S8ight

• Nick M

Nick M,

you didn’t tell me you joined the red cross :0

must be the dreaded browser cache thingy megigy.

don’t mess with IT boys though - we have propellers caps you know :blush:

we have to do it do we

as a non member...should you be using the term we? I think you have to be 25 quid worse off and supporting the club whos site you have been using for a year now in order to use that word. :0 :0 :arse:

the guy probably didnt wave cos he knew you weren't a member!

did he overtake you? :devil:

[sLAP] "your not supposed to say that word you little b******d"

not sure its quite that bad!

Stanton...this one slipped through your usually thorough net!  :p  :D  :p

oh, did you assume newbie cause im not a member?

I just dont feel the need to pay 25quid for the privilege of my profile saying im a wscc member  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join the f***in club, no arguments eh? tightarse!!!!

:)  :arse:  :0  :angry:  :D  :p

don’t mess with IT boys though - we have propellers caps you know

LOL !!  It's funny because it's true !!   :D

As for the picture, I have been to look at it and all I can say is  :p  . With knobs on  :p  :p   For a start my handbag is blue, to match the anodising on the car....  :D

I will try to wave any brand of Seven - we're all the same!

Too right.

And Cobras, and TVR's and any other interesting car that acknowledges me :D  :D

I go to a local C a t e r h a m meet, with my Westie, and get treated very well.

David

Well I go to a local cateringvan meeting sometimes. get treated well, nice blokes :) ...but I not  as down to earth or as varied as the westfield lot :cool:  :cool: and most of them wave.. and  most of them are good guys :cool:  but there are a few who just dont UNDERSTAND :angry:  what it is all about. those are the posers. they don't wave...cose they don't know any better.  All I can say to that is they were stupid enough to buy a cateringvan... and didn't know how good Westies were. thank God for that  :p  :p ..

mind you I do love the guy who named them cateringvans.. I think that is a great name... who was it anyhow ???

Can't knock the "c" cars, cos when you look at them they are nicely built. respect where it is due.