• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DodgeT

• Chris Elworthy

• S8ight

• Nick M

Just got back today from my hols.

Whats up?  :D  :D  :D  :D  :p  :p  :p  :p  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

discussing c******M ! havent read the whole thread but it seems that instead of c******M being censored they have decided to call them gussets for some reason? :durr:

some of my wifes gussets are getting a bit perished and cracking  :0  :t-up:

Doesn't bare thinking about  :p  :p

discussing c******M ! havent read the whole thread but it seems that instead of c******M being censored they have decided to call them gussets for some reason? :durr:

No no no...................it's 'tyres' that are being called 'gussets'  :sheep:  :sheep:

dont forget to tell him about the nice little badge he will get if he joins  

What badge, no one did answer this one :angry:

well i got a nice little badge when i got all my membership stuff through.

think it asked the colour of the car on the membership form cos the badge i got was the same colour as the car :t-up:

think it asked the colour of the car on the membership form cos the badge i got was the same colour as the car

I did wonder if getting a green badge was a coincidence, obviously not. Shame it hasn't got a yellow nose :)

I did get a mug though

Maybe they had run out of funny purple coloured badges? :p  Or does my monitor need fixing again ;)

Hang on! I've now got two badges, can I swap one for a mug?

ps. Got waved at by a caterham the other day so they are not all bad. Shame he didn't stop to help though as I was at the side of the road with my bonnet off  :(  

Oh well, can't have everything- I suspect that, being a caterham owner, he wouldn't know how to do anything else but polish it anyway  :0  ;)

the wife got waved at by a Catheter on the M53 the other day, she was in her Audi. although she said he didnt seem to want to drive very fast though ???