Best passenger quotes ?

thos

Worst thing is being a passenger in your own car whilst its being driven by someone else  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D

i was sat in the passenger seat with a mate driving my westie from selkirk to newcastle the other week.  it had been raining fairly hard, and we were pressing on, but I was feeling comfortable as it was well within what the car (and driver) were capable of.  I saw something building up in front that would have made me brake, my mate read the situation differently.  he left the braking very late and ended locking the front up   :oops: fortunately he got it stopped in time.

All i said was "personally I would have applied the brakes earlier"  i didnt even swear or hit him or anything!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• david.c

• oldman

• Nick M

• Rob Navin

I sold my Westy to a very nice chap (who had been `entertained` by me in it) so it wasnt entirely new to him.

Sunny but not that warm when he picked it up. I recommended he wear his fleece but he refused (and had a long trip to make) slackend off `big time` the harness when I tightened it up stating that it was too tight and he preferred it slack and then said "why, what will happen" when I suggested that he secure the paperwork/fleece/phone etc when he was about to drive off with it all on the passenger seat

:p:p

Took the memsahib out on the day it was registered.

She spent the entire (2 mile) journey clutching her hat and peering into the footwell, wimpering.

She vowed never to go in it again................................

There is a god :devil:

I took my Lovely ex.........*arrrh* sorry,  out in my car about 6 years ago, to try and impress her and all that, and some A*** in a quicker westy over took me :devil:  :arse:

Been rebuilt since then, I challenge him to do it again.

I'm looking forward to the comments I get from the new toy.  :D

then said "why, what will happen" when I suggested that he secure the paperwork/fleece/phone etc when he was about to drive off with it all on the passenger seat

:p:p

Once had stop and go back to find my brand new MOT certificate.............which had decided to jump off the seat and leave the car at about 70 mph :durr:  :durr:  :durr:

David