Best passenger quotes ?

thos

76 year old father in law said "I bet it isn't that fast" after we got back into the drive "brlurgh" as he threw up!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• david.c

• oldman

• Nick M

• Rob Navin

I took my Gran out on her 80th.  Never herard her swear before :D

I also took my Mums old headmaster out who got back and after about 5 mins sat in the car asked Mum if He was still alive ?  Never spoke to me again ???

"Oh f**k, you're never getting shagged again!"

...just after my wife on the way to a dinner party (i.e. all togged up) got soaked by the passenger seat, standing puddle, bow wave that all non-fairweather Westfielders have encountered.

Demo run from factory yesterday, wife said "Why are you driving in the middle of the road?" ???

No! I don't understand either - seemed fine to me.

Kerry S

Worst thing is being a passenger in your own car whilst its being driven by someone else  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D

Thanks Wotbox  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  Extemely entertaining  :D  :D  once I'd got myself braced and ready to be flung sideways at a moments notice :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :p  :D

Mark

Its always different when you go fast though :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I always said to my brother (who's a biker) that I wanted a bike, but I also said "I know what will happen... I'll kill myself"

He said "Nah, you'll be alright"

First time I took him out in the Westfield he said... "Don't get a bike... you'll kill yourself!" ???

His other helf went out in it for the first time earlier in the year, and she just turned into a giggling wreck... :D

Took the daughter's new boyfriend out in the Westy. Just a gentle but brisk whizz around the country lanes.

He was very quiet. . . .

We got home and he said to my daughter, "I don't think your Dad likes me."

Perceptive some young people, eh?

I've already informed darling daughter that any of her future suitors should be prepared to undergo "trial by Westfield" to assess their suitability.

She's currently four so I have quite a bit of time to hone my scaring skills and make the car go quicker.... :D

Worst thing is being a passenger in your own car whilst its being driven by someone else  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  :D

Actually, I always find being a passenger in your own car while *you* are driving is a slightly worse experience....  The world seems to go into slow motion once you run out of talent and realise no amount of wheel twirling or foot stomping is going to prevent the laws of physics from taking over control of your car....

My two favourite quotes from passengers :

Mother in law - "BLOOOODY HELLLL !!!!"   (shouted as I threw the car into a roundabout at unabated pace and proceeded to hang the back end out on the exit  :D  )  She's never got in the car since  :t-up:

Darling Daughter - "Faster daddy, faster !!!  Make it go BRRRMMMMM !!!!"   :t-up:

My favourite was actually before i'd pressed the loud pedal...

Mutual friend of mine and Andys said to me after i'd VERY gently driven a mile up the road to warm the engine up.

"It's a lot quieter than Andy's, You can still have fun though can't you?" Just as we approached 3 tractors in a line and 2 miles of roman road. By the time we'd passed the tractors and gone from 20 to 100 he was giggling :)

Another good one was a friend of mine, who didn't actually say a word.................but I could tell he was not terribly relaxed.........as I could see every tendon and muscle in his forearms as he gripped the dash  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

David

My girlfreinds 10 year old daughter, as we were going about 80 along a deserted country lane......

FASTER.......................

She gonna be a top girl when shes older, watch out boys.....

Steve

Thought I would give a mates wife a bit of a scare with a bit of sideways action. Approached the roundabout fast flicked the tail out exited the roundabout at about 45 degrees. Thought I would have a look across to see if she had gone white only to find her clapping.   :bangshead:  :D