Best passenger quotes ?

thos

Took a friend out and he said 'I want one... Can you really make them yourself?' took his mate out and he said 'It was fun and everything... I don't want to do it again... ever...'

Oh, and my wifes comment after a ride in the car 'if you ever drive like that with me in the car again, you'll never have sex ever again...'

...©

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• david.c

• oldman

• Nick M

• Rob Navin

When I first got mine took 3 mates out one after the other.

Found a hill where we creasted it just as it on cam in second gear got three f**king Hells in a row  :D  :D

Speaking of Alton Towers Whenever I go Im told by my pasengers that we needn't have botherd we could have just gone for a drive  :p

Rob

Ask yourselves this question......would you be a passenger with yourself driving(sounds like Einsteins theory of realtivity)but would yer.........Do you feel lucky punk,well do ya

Took the brother in law out and his comment was " I didnt know you could do roundabouts that fast" "this was followed by a strangled "ffff" I think he was going for something ryming with clucking bell but the words just got stuck. "the final comment was "It could do with a short shift". This was followed by a demo of the effectiveness of the brakes, and a 1st, 2nd and a titchy bit of third gear wheelspin away and all I got then was an eerie silence.

He sat in the car with a silly grin for about 10 mins afterwards and then said to my sister, your turn. Her reply to him was "by the lack of colour in your face you can f''ck off" probably the first time I had ever heard her use the f word.

He drives a S2000 and is one of these irritating b*******s who is always tanned and looks twenty years younger than he is.

He got given a drive in a tank for his 60th birthday and he whispered to me "I would rather have a drive of your car with her in it, that'll shut her up for a while!!!"

:D  :D

Once took somebody from my tennis club to a match with me and had a real gentle potter there (about 40 tops) she didn't really say much when she got out. However, after the match while we were having the tea, she lent over and said 'David, would you be affended if I went back with somebody else?'

The guy that came back with me at a considerably faster pace absolutely loved it and said 'That's the most awesome car I have ever been in'.

It all depends how much people enjoy speed  :devil:  :devil:

David

"BRAKES" .... "BRAKES" .... "BRAKES" .... "BRAKES" .... "BRAKES" .... "BRAKES" ....

That was me bezzy mate...............:p

Late 20's wide boy chav, who had *no* idea.....

"I want my mummy......"

'Nuff said..... :D:D:D

I bought my first westy from up in darkest Yorkshire, Ilkley Moor. On the test drive the guy , Dave if I remember correctly, set us up at the bottom of a twisty hillclimb like section. Gave it all it he could on a slightly greasey road after early rain. Car 360'd  and came to rest about 6" from a dry stone wall on my side. I sat there so calm , largely because it happened quicker than I can think, and said to him in best Harry Enfield fashion, " I dont think you really wanted to do that did ya?"  Didnt matter, the car was already sold :D  :D  :D

B.

Gorgeous wife of one of the 350bhp Scooby owners at a Castle Combe track day last Sept (within earshot of her husband):

"Wow..!! That was the best ride I've ever had. Thanks."

Gorgeous wife of one of the 350bhp Scooby owners at a Castle Combe track day last Sept (within earshot of her husband):

"Wow..!! That was the best ride I've ever had. Thanks."

Class  :blues:  :cool:

How about

'I'd ***kin rather be ***kin writing 34 ***king reports than be ***king here right now'

Luned Hawkins, Saturday 19th June, 2004.

Location and context can be supplied on request :)

Andy