Best passenger quotes ?

thos

Just wondering what sort of comments you've had from passengers after taking them out for a spin.

I took one friend for a bit of sideways messing on a track day, which included one or two small spin offs - his reply was "it's good the way it doesnt roll over"

Today, I was told "Better than Alton Towers". But, I've never been so cant really compare.

Anyone got any good ones ?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• david.c

• oldman

• Nick M

• Rob Navin

Shouting "OMFG" over and over while he tried to get into the passenger footwell and left fingernail marks on the side of the car  .

Fastest car he had been in before that was a 1.1 Fiesta  :)

I thought it was funny.. :D  :cool:

Persil

Usually dead silence coupled with a frantic rush to evacuate the seat as fast as poss!

Athough one young chap from work enquired at the top of his voice ....

"How on gods earth have you  manage to stay alive for so F***ing long"!

funny but no one ever seems to ask for a second ride !

:p

My Dad the first time come to think of it the only time he has been out in it "how come it does not tear its self in half when you accelerate" ;)

took the wife out with me in one of the factory demo cars, she managed to hide in the footwell  :t-up:  divorce was threatened  :t-up:

took my mates sister out with me once....no doors on.. .and being quite responsible.

"slow down slow down, the roads too close!"

i had only just left the 30 limit in my village and i already had blood trickling down my arm where her nails had penetrated the skin in an attempt to get me to stop and let her out.

Took the good lady out and she loved it, said it was better than sex. I took it that she meant my driving was out of this world  :D

One chap got out and couldn't stand up for a minute, he had to sit on the edge of the car to get his composure, he looked pale and said he was going to be sick but never managed it.  I'll have to try harder  :devil:  :D

One woman asked me if the Police knew I had the car and was it legal in the UK !   :bangshead:

It's when the missus goes quiet and covers her eyes that I know I'm driving hard.

As for quotes - "That left back there" when we were in front of our group on the Coast2Coast springs to mind!

Took my mate and his wife for a quick spin,

Mate: "Geezzus, this is a bit quick aint it"

Wife: Screaming at the top of her voice "SLOW DOWN, SLOW DOWN, SLOW DOWN", ... I was only in 2nd gear at this point!

Tigger

Took the daughter's new boyfriend out in the Westy. Just a gentle but brisk whizz around the country lanes.

He was very quiet. . . .

We got home and he said to my daughter, "I don't think your Dad likes me."

Perceptive some young people, eh?

It was confirmed when he disgraced himself at her birthday party by emptying 6 cans of Stella (post consumption) all over the hallway floor

David