• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steve wilson

• catflap

• DodgeT

• Matt Seabrook

[quote name=looking good so far)

Gas: Three years of gas @ six trackdays/year]you can change out of 2nd gear if you want you know.... :D  :D There's just so many to choose from, it's all so confusing.

Ive spoken to graham sykes and for bec its a no go because they say its fast enough already. I even told them that the nos  wasnt going to be opperational for the road. CEC are a different matter though. you'll have to ring up for a quote yourself on 0870 444319.

Looks like i wont be telling them, I'll just remove the bottle for the road. :arse:  :arse:  :arse:

As Dodge T said, 500 quid for nos THAT’S IN THE CAR, RUNNING AND OFF YOU GO

Not 1000+

and once again please re read my post about its usage, you’ll find your figures are vastly exaggerated for both mine and Dodge T`s requirements

vastly exaggerated

Don't think so, but if your happy with it, that's all that counts...

NOX is an expensive way to produce power and I've always found it odd when I've asked people with NOX systems how long the bottle lasts - they go all coy :D

Have fun :cool: