Nitous (once more)

catflap

Any time, any track, any stopwatch, my friend......

This I would like to see..... :D  :D  :D

Mallory?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• steve wilson

• catflap

• DodgeT

• Matt Seabrook

Lets try Portreath RWYB second meating of the year and we can use there timing stuff ;)

Lets try Portreath RWYB second meating of the year and we can use there timing stuff

When?

Ill get the dates sent to me ;) Should be a laff

If I can make it. Get Andy along too. It's the only chance I'll have of beating him too, 'cos I've got no chance up Tregrehan........

getting back on topic..........

looks like no-ones running with nitrous then????

surely someone must insure you with it???

how did you get on with flux??

Please read my original post, some of you are sugesting people i have already said dont do it!!

Spoken to flux they will do it, but at a 200% increase in premum geezzzz

mate of mine runs a trike with NOs on it. will try and get hold of him and find out who he insures it with.

dont hold your breath though i only ever bump into him once in a blue moon ???

cheers mate

seems its more pot luck than anything, if you get someone on the phone who has a clue, even when you insist to speak to someone else, or to have them check, they just say no sir, i know we don’t do that.

Call back in an hour and someone gives you a quote for it :(

Still quicker than your Vx though

These Zetec boys are always trying to prove something  ;)

I wonder what it could be  :0

It cant be that they think their Zeta Jones engines are better than a VX can it  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

What are the respective weights and bhp , gearbox type etc for Matt`s and Blatters cars then when they do duel it out we will all know on what basis the race was run...

I`m starting a book on

Reaction times

0-60

Terminal speed

Overall time

Any takers    :arse:  :arse:

Matt's has more power, no question. He has better tyres too, so in reality, he'll probably beat me in a quarter mile dash. However, I'd like to get him on a sprint course, with equal tyres......... :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Besides, I might "cheat", and turn up with my 570Kg, 230bhp Cossie powered car instead........ :D  :D  :D

yes i had the same problem when i tried to insure my nitros equipped toyota 4age,adrian flux said maybe, but there would be a large dollop of extra involved,i just took the bottle of in the end and used the car without

mick

I think i may just disconnect the bottle for road use so i can get insurance. If i use the nox on the road i'll have to tow a tanker behind me cos it dont last long and at £30-£40 per fill it'll cost a fortune :arse: