• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• Mark Stanton

• pete g

• Terry Everall

And why aren't you there Mark? Or is it all over and done with now?

Andy

Had a really good day, the rain held off long enough to get six dry runs in.(and a wet one!;):D   A big thankyou to the organisers!  :D  I don't think there were any serious car problems, just a bit of "gravel rash" here and there!   ???  :D  :D

Don't knock my gravel collecting tendancy Andrew all I need now is the pond and I'll think I'm at the seaside  :D  :D  :D

So Nick.  Will you be changing your signature from

You may be able to go fast, but can you stop ???

To

You may be able to go fast, but can you MAKE THE TURN ???

Big thanks to everyone who helped organise the day. :t-up: Even the weather held on for most of the day :cool: but did get completely soaked driving home though  :arse:  

Cheers

Andy

yes  big thankyou to everyone involved . had a great time.

regards pete

What a great idea Rob, consider it done  :D  :D  :D

Thanks to all the Yorkshire boys for another great Harewood day  :D  :D  :D  If you wern't their then make sure you put it in your diary for next year. Fabulous hill and great crack.  :D  :D  :D

Nick

Thanks for the Organisation of a great day..........Rob Navin/ Ron etc.......................

And thanks to Steve Robbo and Nick Algarman for changing my perception of what " fast" really is :0  :0  :0

The busa is mindnumbingly quick up the gears........The Slick Pinto is just quite simply AWESOME :p  :p  :p

Oh my god! I've just discovered that in my rush to get away before the downpour, I left my wet weather gear in the paddock. Group "A".  If anyone picked it up I'd like it back.  :t-up:  It's a blue umbrella, cost £4-99 from woolies! :D  :D

Don't worry - Neil Willis has a new line of club wet wether merchandise  :D  :devil:  :D

Big Blue Umbrellas  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  not quite £4.99 jobbies - but proper quality ones  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :D  ;)

Good day had by all I think but where are your photos Mike?

Yeh, you tell him Revver"end"  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil: I heard he's a bit of a slacker  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D he's probably buffing up his new leather dash  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D

Scott the unshaven,You obviously blinked as I did 4 very quick runs up the hill in the dry! However as you know it is difficult to continue when the bl**** fuel pump expires even if you give it a good kicking. Still I think I was quite fast whilst being towed up the hill behind the recovery vehicle. I could see b******* all past the Land Rover Discovery and if the tow rope had been any shorter I would have been in his boot. Still it is good for the adrenalin and we took some interesting lines which I had not experienced before !

Mark is right that man Ashton is slacking these days and I think the bangs on his head from the overhead metal ramps on his print room ( back of lorry) may have had a detrimental effect so tha he has amnesia and frgotten to post the piccies. :p