The Yorkshire Experience - Harewood

stever

All

You will not be aware that due to certain changes in the way Track Days are insured as from this year, the Yorkshire "Committee" has had enormous last minute difficulties ensuring that the proper insurances are in place.

The Chairman of the "Yorkshire Area Committe" has spent hours and hours on the phone, fax, email and in meetings to ensure all was well - including conversations with insurers, the MSA and Harewood owners. Only today has he finally succeeded.

So what ?

Well, firstly, well done "Rocket" Ron Siddle for his Herculean efforts on behalf of all of us expecting to use the hill on Sunday.

Secondly, the event needs to sell around 10 more places to cover all its costs.

Come on boys and girls, one last final effort, have a day out on Sunday at the best hillclimb in England - come on Saturday night for the BBQ, there's a scenic run as well (even if it's just getting there).

Support WSCC events - or maybe.....

Last minute fast track entries on this website or from me by return email. Or call 07970 299394.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• Mark Stanton

• pete g

• Terry Everall

Get in there!

steve

i'll be there with car matbe, if so, and i can be bothered, I'll pay you on day if that is OK.

Terry

What are you taking, I heard you had a little 'whoopsy daisy' at cadwell !!!!!!

BTT. Come on people......It's a great event (even in the rain :D )

If you've never done a hill before...Start now. Through farmhouse just has to be done to understand the feeling

:0  :0

BTT. Come on people......It's a great event (even in the rain :D )

If you've never done a hill before...Start now. Through farmhouse just has to be done to understand the feeling

:0  :0

Scott, if you pay for me I'll go! ;):p

Why are ALL the events on at the same time? ???

ne7ers-BitB

Coast2Coast

Harewood

Aintree

BTCC at Oulton

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

All within 2 weeks, goodness me!!! ;)  :durr:

All that track action organised for you and you're  moanin'? :D

Pay yer own fees yer whippersnapper. You could come up after you've finished at Aintree on Saturday

Or are you scared of the Hill???????????:0  :D  :D

All that track action organised for you and your moanin'? :D

Pay yer own fees yer whippersnapper. You could come up after you've finished at Aintree on Saturday

Or are you scared of the Hill???????????:0  :D  :D

Only because it's ALL within 2 weeks of each other, spread about a bit might help the bank balance you know!

I know I 'could' come up but but but but, it's gonna p1ss down yer know it will, anywhere you go it lashes down! :D

Nope, not scared at all, severe lack of funds! :(  :down:  :down:  :bangshead:  :suspect:

Why are ALL the events on at the same time?

ne7ers-BitB - nowt to do with WSCC

Coast2Coast - 5 and 6 June

Harewood - 30 May

Aintree - nowt to do with WSCC

BTCC at Oulton - nowt to do with WSCC

What Clash  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil: C'mon Mike plenty of weekends free (ish)  :D  :D  :devil:

It WILL NOT rain at Harewood on Sunday..........Anyway...it was only an isolated shower last yr right?? :oops:  :oops: