The Yorkshire Experience - Harewood

stever

It WILL NOT rain at Harewood on Sunday..........Anyway...it was only an isolated shower last yr right?? :oops:  :oops:

It so bl**** will! ;):p

I know Mr Stanton they are nothing to do with WSCC but we all like driving our cars & where better than on tour with other 7 esque minded people (not that I went on the bitb as it clashed with Elvington & I thought it was THIS weekend :arse: )

Next year won't be as tight with time/cashage *crosses fingers*

Just out of interest how much is it to go up the hill at Harewood & other costs for the Sunday, just wondering, I've been told I've got flagging to finish, goodness me. :(

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• scott beeland

• Mark Stanton

• pete g

• Terry Everall

Scott,

glad to know you've booked dry weather for sunday, - if it pisses down i'll blame you! don't forget the beer for saturday night, - preferably not stella, - still got the headache from stoneleigh!!!

Charlie.

I will be there ,never been before.Is it well sign posted.

HOPE there a beer waiting for me.

justed looked on rac auto route 292 miles with detour via muds address .

looking forward to it .

powder coating company let me down with me rac rollbar ,so hope standard one ok for the day.

be gentle with me not used to northern weather ,plus not got me tonneau. better be sunny. :D

see you all saturday night some time  :suspect:

regards pete

still got the headache from stoneleigh!!!

Not surprised  :D  :D that was an impressive effort with your mate Jack D  :D  :devil:  :D  :devil:  :D  :D

Is it well sign posted

Nope  ;)  ;)  :D  :down: follow signs for Harewood House from Motorway - then drive steady cos the entrance to Harewood Hill sure does creep up on ya  ;)  ;) very easy to drive past  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  ;)

Have a look at the  Harewood Hill websitefor a map.

Hope you all behave yourselves on the day - I shold be there marshalling and just in case it does rain I don't want to have to leave whatever shelter I can find :D

Cheers

Andy

any one else going up from essex . :suspect:  :p

any one else going up from essex . :suspect:  :p

Nope, we're going to Llandow for the SS on Monday, and Harewood isn't exactly on the way... :down:  :down:

go on mrs westy you know it makes sense :p

good weather, loads of beer,loads of beer .loads of beer,ok  you win :bangshead:  :p  :p  :D  :D

ok so for the last minute people is it turn up between 8-9am? Helmet and car, anything else a pre-req?

cheers,

greg

Unfortunately I cannot take part in the hill climb :(  :(

(Family time required, etc,etc)

However, are spectators allowed to come and watch for a couple of hours?

R

Richard

One word answer  YEP  :D  :D  :D

I was gonna come ...dam I've got to go to the pub and watch England wup the BaBa's

Buzz :p