The Long Way North 2: WSCC Club Road trip 22nd/23rd June 2024

Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator

Can please remove me from the trip. 

Unfortunately I've broken my car.. Be a while before it is running again. 

Oil pump jammed with a bit of aluminium debris from somewhere on the engine. Gotta strip it down to double check everything.. Be a while.. Joy 😭

DSC_1619.JPG

DSC_1616.JPG

• Sad 2

Room confirmed at Correct hotel now 😉

• Like 1

There are a few rooms still up for grabs for the Saturday evening (22nd June 2024) social stay over at Holiday Inn Darlington A1 Scotch Corner - anybody wanting to join the tour and stay over at the hotel be quick as any surplus rooms are released back to hotel this Thursday 23rd May 😎

Roadbook has arrived and it looks good 😎 I will see most of you at Malvern so please collect yours from me then, the remainder I will post out :yes:

Also max distance between fuel stops is 95 miles so if you cant manage that with your heavy right foot bring a jerry can 😅

thumbnail_IMG_3399.jpg

• Like 8

1 minute ago, Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator said:

Roadbook has arrived and it looks good 😎 I will see most of you at Malvern so please collect yours from me then, the remainder I will post out :yes:

Also max distance between fuel stops is 95 miles so if you cant manage that with your heavy right foot bring a jerry can 😅

thumbnail_IMG_3399.jpg

Wow, that looks professional - well done folks. :yes:

• Like 2

On 20/05/2024 at 22:55, Steve Bosworth said:

Room confirmed at Correct hotel now

Just a thought Steve, have you also booked the Travelodge at Berwick upon Tweed? presuming you are not driving back down on Sunday evening.

It's Travelodge, North Road, Berwick upon Tweed, TD15 1UQ.

1 hour ago, Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative said:

Just a thought Steve, have you also booked the Travelodge at Berwick upon Tweed? presuming you are not driving back down on Sunday evening.

It's Travelodge, North Road, Berwick upon Tweed, TD15 1UQ.

@Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative  I think @Steve Bosworth is sorted :yes:

On 23/01/2024 at 10:25, Steve Bosworth said:

Hotel booked for Saturday were in 😀 may travel back the whole way on Sunday due to work Monday unless we can organise it off. 

Got the monday off now so we'll be staying sunday night too, Travelodge booked ☺️

• Like 1

Yes we’re booked in at the Travelodge Julie… and yes I’ve checked I’ve not booked the wrong one again🤦🏻

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another member has confirmed attendance welcome @Tim.Coles 😎

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Stuart said:

@Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator you have done us proud with the road book - it's a work of art

I'd seen the photo, but oh my word they do not do it justice!

Stuart's right, the road book, and in fact the whole package is a work of art! What an amazing job; so looking forward to this weekend - even wore my hat on the way home from Malvern last night. :laugh:

• Like 2

On 23/05/2024 at 19:17, Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator said:

thumbnail_IMG_3399.jpg

Are crayons included?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Captain Colonial said:

Are crayons included?

Probably safer we didn't

image.png

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Stuart said:

@Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator you have done us proud with the road book - it's a work of art

I totally agree with you Stuart. The book is really good. Well done and thank you @Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator for all the time and effort you have put into arranging this trip.

• Like 2