What car ?

Colin H

I would’ve bought from them if they had a suitable car at the right time. Yes you pay a premium but all their cars are well sorted.

45 minutes ago, Rob Hunter - Club Secretary said:

I have a Toybox car and live about a mile from them.

IMG_20230720_200455_987.jpg

As others have said, you pay a premium but do get good service.

You will have to ring Andrew to see what he has in stock though

Is the website not up to date then ? A couple on there I was interested in seeing.

Just now, Colin H said:

Is the website not up to date then ? A couple on there I was interested in seeing.

No, you need to call him to discuss the cars they have in stock. Most will be sold but you can still see and sit it them….

1 minute ago, Naranja_Al said:

No, you need to call him to discuss the cars they have in stock. Most will be sold but you can still see and sit it them….

Oh that’s a shame , really liked an orange lowered floor pan one on the website. Will make contact to see what he has. 

All the more recent cars have the lowered floor as part of the chassis, as standard. My old car was built in early 2008, and certainly by then it was standard.