Order number 26317.

Not sure what it's for 

Entered the speed series in November 

44 minutes ago, Liz03 said:

Invoice received for £13.02 

Order number 26317.

Not sure what it's for 

Entered the speed series in November 

I did send two separate emails on this to anyone in the Speed Series whose club membership would run out mid-season.  I explained that Speed Series competitors had to be a club member for the entire season, which was also explained at point of signing up.

The invoice, which is labelled “WSCC Membership Extension To 30/11”, will extend your club membership until end of November and in future, your membership renewal date will be end of November as well.  (It currently runs out on 28 May.)

This just simplifies things for Speed Series competitors and ensures your eligibility to compete and score championship points.

I suggest you check the inbox of your club registered email address, as well as your spam filter just in case it got a bit aggressive.  Thanks in advance for your help and good luck this season! 😊👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks for letting me know I will get it paid asap 

Will check my emails 

I also need to update my speed series entry form with my licence number getting it was a nightmare 

Thanks all 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Liz03 said:

I also need to update my speed series entry form with my licence number getting it was a nightmare 

If you post your licence number below, I’ll tag @Terry Everall - WSCC Competition Secretary and he can read it and update his info. 😊👍

• 2 months later...

my membership runs out again tomorrow but again i have had no reminders for the last few years .

Just now, pete g said:

my membership runs out again tomorrow but again i have had no reminders for the last few years .

Have you checked your spam/junk?

Some email software tends to be particularly harsh on club emails due to them being automated 👍

i never receive spam its aways removed before i see it .so spam folder is empty.

1 hour ago, pete g said:

i never receive spam its aways removed before i see it .so spam folder is empty.

That’s where they go in all likelihood. If spam gets auto removed then you can’t tell the spam defender that it’s not spam… 

@Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary to the rescue 🛟 

43 minutes ago, Kingster said:

That’s where they go in all likelihood. If spam gets auto removed then you can’t tell the spam defender that it’s not spam… 

@Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary to the rescue 🛟 

its removed before it hits my computer im quessing so no 

@pete g Please follow the directions in this thread to renew:

11 minutes ago, Scott Young (Captain Colonial) - Club Secretary said:

@pete g Please follow the directions in this thread to renew:

paid

but still does not sort the problem i never receive reminders and i quess lots of others have same problem . 

4 minutes ago, pete g said:

paid

but still does not sort the problem i never receive reminders and i quess lots of others have same problem . 

Thanks for renewing 👍

Unfortunately, if your email system is set up to immediately delete anything it thinks is spam instead of just putting it into a spam folder where you can retrieve anything that gets put in there in error, unless you can change the settings there’s nothing we can do from this end.

The club sends out so many emails, some with links, that we get treated as spammers by some email providers.  We have fought a seemingly endless battle to fix this with almost no success.  It’s a never-ending pain in the bum.

I sent you three separate emails from my private Gmail address since March, but those appear to have been blocked as well so you must have your email security turned up to 11.

I would suggest the best thing for you is to add the renewal date and a reminder to your e-calendar for future purposes.

talk talk  must do it as i never see anything on my computer but strangely get confirmation no problem that i paid? just now .

why cant reminders be send on my messages on here .at least it notify me when i visit site . 

14 minutes ago, pete g said:

why cant reminders be send on my messages on here .at least it notify me when i visit site . 

Lapsed members don’t have access to the messenger so if you don’t read and renew whilst you’re still a member you won’t be able to once you’re not.

• Like 1