Invoice received

Liz03

42 minutes ago, pete g said:

talk talk  must do it as i never see anything on my computer but strangely get confirmation no problem that i paid? just now .

why cant reminders be send on my messages on here .at least it notify me when i visit site . 

A good idea to be sure - but not available as an option backstage.

There is something in place once your membership has actually lapsed.  When that happens, your User Group changes to WSCC S.O.R.N. and a red banner appears at the top of the forums saying “Your membership has lapsed! Click here”.  That leads you to instructions on how to renew online.

16 hours ago, Scott Young (Captain Colonial) - Club Secretary said:

A good idea to be sure - but not available as an option backstage.

There is something in place once your membership has actually lapsed.  When that happens, your User Group changes to WSCC S.O.R.N. and a red banner appears at the top of the forums saying “Your membership has lapsed! Click here”.  That leads you to instructions on how to renew online.

@pete g 

there's some help here in Spam set-up for Talk Talk- https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Email/Spam-Filter/td-p/2332451#:~:text=1 Select the Menu option  top right,Filter rule or Blacklist rule is there

• Like 1