Stoneleigh Thanks

Andy_R

Thank you to everyone involved in setting up the Westfield stand ... it was fantastic and the whole family loved today's visit.

Special thanks to @Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO & @marcusb for letting my kids sit in the cars ... you made their day and it was all I heard about the whole way back home.

IMG_6066.jpg

IMG_6070.jpg

IMG_6063.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Andy_R said:

Thank you to everyone involved in setting up the Westfield stand

Well said, @Andy_R; what a great effort by all the set-up team and the volunteers over the weekend!

Another really, really enjoyable Stoneleigh. The Stoneleigh Teams new layout for the site worked fantastically well, and the whole area looked amazing. Had a real buzz to it every time I walked down Westfield Avenue.

Amazing work everyone that helped, volunteered and took part.

Great to see so many old friends that we haven’t seen for a few years or so, too.

shame about the weather yesterday, but I know I still had great fun, regardless, hopefully everyone else that came, did too. (Quite how I seem to have caught the sun at some point today, I haven’t a clue! But at least it means we saw some.)

Thank you to all those whose hard work makes it possible.

• Like 6

Great to help out a bit and catch up with people plus always some interesting westfields you have not seen before.

A big thanks to those doing the hard work of organising - its really appreciated!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Andy_R said:

IMG_6066.jpg

IMG_6070.jpg

IMG_6063.jpg

@AndyR,you only said Josh, I think you're taking liberties with my good nature. 😁😁😁😁😁.

Not a problem. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Andy_R said:

IMG_6070.jpg

IMG_6063.jpg

This is the fastest @Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO car has been driven to date 😁

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Robin Parker (Red Spider) - Yorkshire AO said:
5 hours ago, Andy_R said:

@AndyR,you only said Josh, I think you're taking liberties with my good nature. 😁😁😁😁😁

Opps … busted 😂

As always, best organised and best looking club stand at the show. Well done, and thank you one and all.

• Like 1

As always, an excellent event. Many thanks to all those who did the great prep, organising and hosting. Thanks also to all the members new and old that turn up and make the WSCC pitch, the place to be.

Great to catch up with old friends, meet new ones and meet virtual members face to face @Yorkshire_Pudding @Geezergs @Hadz @RJRWesty @IainCameron for the first time. 

I still can't believe @Ali Jones - Retentions Officer sold me some brand new carbon cycle wings for a tenner! Thanks @Paul Aspden (MoFast) for such a generous donation to a great charity.

Let's do it all again!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Agreed.

Coming from someone who has first hand knowledge of Stoneleigh, well done to the organising team and all the helpers.

Here's to next year.👍

• Like 5

Thanks again for all the thoughts and advice received regarding my grubby white Westfield.  It was great to be aloud to display it up on the trailer in the marquee. 

(Not sure how to post a picture 🤔)

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, Grubby White said:

Not sure how to post a picture 🤔)

Your only Trial Member, so have limited rights. Full membership will sort that 👍

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Grubby White said:

(Not sure how to post a picture 🤔)

Having survived a visit to Stoneleigh with the best/maddest club, you've now got compelling reasons to join, which will then enable you to post pics. How did @Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary fail to snare you, whilst there?  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

Having survived a visit to Stoneleigh with the best/maddest club, you've now got compelling reasons to join, which will then enable you to post pics. How did @Mark Redpath - WSCC Membership Secretary fail to snare you, whilst there?  

Ha, I've learnt not to make eye contact with anyone who looks official 😄 

• Like 2

Huge thanks to you all for organising the stoneleigh pitch. Really gutted we could only do the Sunday but we had family to see that we haven’t seen because of the pandemic years.

• Like 1