Calling Surrey/Hampshire/Sussex Owners

ChrisB90

Hi,

Update today on the meet at the Departure Lounge on the 4th September. This has just been posted on the Classic Car Sundays Facebook site.

A £1 entry fee isn't going to put me off, organisers are planning on having a card reader to save messing about with cash.

image.png.5e35f0e38d9823d0d4aaa1fc63fbe59b.png

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Weather for Sunday looking a bit pants.... possibly not the day for open top cars.

If the forecast is wrong I might make a dash up there as it's less than 10 minutes from home. If the forecast is right, I'll be staying dry at home!

Yes weather forecast is not looking good😭

Alton from me is a fair distance and so with regret I will have to withdraw from attending, always a silver lining - won't have to do a tour of the garden centre.

Euan - keep in contact - could do other meet up's - send me a pm if you want with your contact details. 

Regards Jim

I'll keep myself a provisional yes depending on the skies too. Forecast keeps changing, it was forecast rain here this morning too and its currenty clear blue skies and sun at the moment! If the weather is dry, I'm afraid my car will be filthy though 😄 I'm not washing her today with the chance of getting drenched tomorrow!

@ci_newman don't worry about dirt. Got caught in a shower in mine earlier in the week so it's not so shiny at the moment.

Agree, weather today has been good, managed to trim the tall weeds in the front "lawn" with the mower.

Will see how wrong tomorrow's forcast is and go from there.

@Jim RS will do!

Just heading out now but will be going direct to Departure Lounge! Very threatening skies though! 😄