Peak District Run Out, Sun 14 Nov, Tagg Lane

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

4 hours ago, CosKev said:

his m8 said 'you better run a test on that machine before we check his pressure agai

Yes Kev that sounds familiar, the nurse had said to me, 'oh this machine isn't working, get me another one' to his colleague. When the second one read the same he shouted 'this lady needs a stretcher'

Weird how you can feel reasonably alright with such results.

I am feeling much better today and I was really lifted when these flowers arrived today from the WSCC, they are wonderful, thank you for thinking of me XXX

DSC07566.JPG.f31ade80eadc35accd3673f328b86a6b.JPG

Glen wonders if the flowers were for him, sympathy flowers, it's him now that has a menopausal wife to put up with😱

The heat hasn't kicked in yet, I am still wearing 2 coats and a wooly hat, I am intrigued what it must feel like to feel warm. I guess we will all find out as I am sure we will all be going on a menopause journey for 6 months, I am not known for keeping things to myself. It has to be stopped at 6 months because to do this for any longer increases the risk of divorce osteoporosis😁.

Thanks a lot for all your support, funny comments and the flowers xxx

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Rory's Dad said:

Blimey Julie what a shocker. Please take great care of yourself.

...and get Glen to do all he can too!

• Haha 1

I knew it must be serious to keep you away from the ice cream and cake! Glad you are on the mend and I hope the next six months goes well.

Thinking of you both, Martyn and Sue xx

• Like 1

• 1 month later...