Peak District run out, Sun 17th Oct, 10am, Bull

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

SUNDAY Meet at Bull i Thorn, Buxton, SK17 9QQ at 10am for drinks and breakfast before going on a cake hunting run on those whirly gig roads of ours.

Who is joining us?

NOTE - this is a week on Sunday so please check here before setting off because if it is raining then it may be changed.

UPDATE ON WEDS EVE - SUNDAY IS THE DAY AS THE FORECAST IS GOOD

• Like 1

Sorry, I am clay bashing again on the 17th. First session of the winter series so I need to get a score in. I'll be at the museum the weekend after though.

Luke.

• Sad 2

I’m in Harrogate for my sisters Birthday that weekend, so a no show from me, I’m afraid.

• Sad 2

If all goes well with my Ecu stuff Friday, then we will be there. Assuming we don’t decide to stay in lovely Cornwall. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hopefully I'll be there weather permitting! 👍

• Like 2

Sorry I can't make Sunday as I'm working 😪. If weather causes a swap to Saturday let me know please. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

27 minutes ago, aeg said:

Well with @Andy Westwoodnot going and @AndrewBClarkenot showing any interest ! Looks like a bigger slice of cake for me 🤪 

Not so quick @aeg I was thinking the same about @Andy Westwoodand the chance of more cake for the rest of us and was planning on coming. 
I’ll confirm nearer the time when I know how things have panned out here. 

• Like 1

I have just updated the first post to say that this event will go ahead on SUNDAY as the weather forecast is dry. 

They have even forecast for it to warm up a little too, for anyone that has not yet acclimatised to the cooler temperatures.

Look forward to seeing you all then🙂 salad not compulsory.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It’s a yes from me then 😀😀😀😀. Can’t let @aegeat all the cake 😁

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, aeg said:

@AndrewBClarkeyou won’t be able to eat any cake after you’ve eaten all your salad !!! 

Thought I’d show you a photo of what I’m eating right now ….

16CFFF9C-0935-4790-8E96-0E2F75CD63AF.thumb.jpeg.7b57ca32d98e25b2233c2ada203a6d04.jpeg

See you on Sunday for your lettuce and tomato. 😀😀

• Haha 4