All Good Things Come to an End

CraigHew

@CraigHew when you find you can’t quite scratch the itch and jump back in a westfield let me know. We have a blat to finish. 

I wish you all the very best on your itch scratching journey.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@CraigHew I am very sorry to hear of your accident and very glad to hear that you are ok. You clearly enjoyed your car and regularly used it, plus it was a joy to see all the lovely photo's that you shared with us. You will leave quite a hole on this forum that perhaps you never realised as someone clicking a 'like' doesn't get that message across.

I wish you well in scratching your itch (in private of course) but I am sure the thrill of driving a Westfield will bring you back and if not, how can you leave the kind of banter behind that precedes my message, it's classic!😄

I must leave now as I need to devise a competition that gives the prize of free membership to anyone that has written their Westfield off recently.

All the best,

Lots of love

from

Glen and Julie xxxxxxxxxx

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Oh no I hope you are all ok Craig?

Perhaps a more leisurely drive like a Speedster is next on your list..... 

The first ever Factory Built MegaS2000 is no more! really enjoyed that car and it sold many many kits and cars for us.......RIP Red demo car.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

All the best Craig. 
I think you must realise how lucky you were. That was a nasty accident. 

You know where we are if you want to come back. 

nic 

• Like 2

Oh sorry to here this freind

You must buy one soon

Who am i going to have banter with now

I get set up by ian and dave

They run off and let me pull the trigger 

May we ask wat happened

You mentioned lack of concentration

Was you talking to yourself and fell asleep at the wheel

Going to miss this banter  with you

I supose second best cars now gone forever 

😁

So get yourself  a westy again

And give me sum stick

Thats got to change your mind surely 

Good luck for your search maybe and next time we see your name in the forum 

Al be ready to take you on

Stay safe 

Well keep away from julie and glen  good advice

And see you soon

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, CraigHew said:

I'd reply in full @Barnsley John but i cant understand a flippin word you're sayin....

There you go

Al learne ya Barnsley slang

Promise 

So gu art an by thi sen a nother car or8 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Barnsley John said:

There you go

Al learne ya Barnsley slang

Promise 

Whoops apologies, I appear to have landed on the wrong planet again, darn time machine....🤣

12 minutes ago, OldStager said:

Whoops apologies, I appear to have landed on the wrong planet again, darn time machine....🤣

We are the future trust me

Worlds gone mad

Theye are all from barnsley

We are getting one of them new toilets here  the ones thats in the house

We are knocking out side one down to make room for coal house for fuel

• Haha 1

Tell me about it, I got back from Santraginus V last week, they are now fighting over who owns the atmosphere, as they want someone to blame for the pollution. 

6 hours ago, Barnsley John said:

what's really frightening is that I can read that, I knew that coming from Sheffield would come in useful one day

Glen says he thought you were in prison for crimes against a Westfield with @Trevturtle we haven't seen you for so long, he was going to apply for a VO

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Julie Hall - Joint Peak District AO said:

what's really frightening is that I can read that, I knew that coming from Sheffield would come in useful one day

Glen says he thought you were in prison for crimes against a Westfield with @Trevturtle we haven't seen you for so long, he was going to apply for a VO

Been moving home in  march but its been going on scince august last yr just got more or less sorted but had to move jacks mam in as her dad passed october last year

Now my daughters  come back to live with us

So house full of nagging woman  cars been playing up over nothing! And mr b puss as been having treatment for the 1000 of pms sent to help sort car out  so now hopefully all sorted 

Hows glens nervs standing up to the lady driver😁

• Haha 2

Having just read this it is sad that you are leaving especially after it being forced upon you somewhat. The key thing is that you walked away from the accident cars and pride can be fixed or replaced.

A car I finished and sold to a young guy who was the first registered owner, was written off after just 10 days, not his fault, but his confidence was gone after that in a car so vulnerable.

If that is how you feel, get out in one again with a mate but if it is just that itch has gone then take time to decide what you want as knee jerk decisions always are the wrong ones.

remember you do not have to own a Westfield to be a member and friends will welcome you whatever you dirve.

All the best whatever you chose

• Thanks 1

Craig, I lost my pride and joy in similar circumstances in September 2019 after 25 years of Westfield's, I thought long and hard about replacing the Westfield, I eventually took the decision to try something different I bought a 2003 S2000 with 24000 miles on the clock and must say it's given me a new lease of life the Mrs now enjoys a trip out in the S2K, off to Ireland in it this week, I have not ruled out another Westfield but for now enjoying something different.

Steve

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Steve (stevel) said:

I bought a 2003 S2000 with 24000 miles on the clock

Wow, still can’t get over what a “Unicorn” of a car you found! There are still loads in fantastic condition, but that mileage…