Peak District Meet, Sun 18th July

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Meet at Fairways Garden Centre, Ashbourne, DE6 2GN, at 10am for breakfast. SUN 18TH JULY i.e in 2 weeks, not next weekend. Afterwards we will have a drive around and land somewhere for cakes/lunch/drinks before dispersing.

IT IS WEATHER DEPENDANT. I will update the post when we get a weather forecast. WSCC members only.

Please let me know if you are joining us.

• Like 1

I'll be there weather permitting. 😁:db-westy:

• Like 1

Just for info the Iron-man is on at Chasewater, so there will be road closures around the Lichfield area.

• Thanks 1

A tentative yes!

• Like 1

A confident no ☹️...I'm away again 

I will attend soon 

• Sad 1

Hopefully I'll be there 👍

• Like 1

Hi ,we’ll be there 😜 but as @Andy Westwoodhas told you about chase waters Ironman there is also one at Yoxall and Kings Bromley so a section of the A515 is closed, so us Southerners will have to look at a map to route plan around them , take care see you soon Andy & Becky 

• Like 1

Oooo, that's @AndrewBClarke, @aeg and @Andy Westwood, the 3 Andy's are coming, does that mean we must have the Great British CAKE off? 

Most car clubs have a bit of rivalry over who has the biggest bhp, here in the Peak District this lot get jealous over who has the biggest slice of cake. Apparently you have the advantage if your name is Andy.

So will it be Andy Westwood, who is the favourite, aeg who is the young pretender or will ABC sneak in under the radar to claim the title?

• Haha 7