Peak District Meet, Sun 18th July

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

Hi Guys, Would love to come but at Silverstone that weekend🏎, Have a good one, Glynn A 🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Sad 1

Not sure I will make it . I have the westie on bits checking and servicing before the forthcoming cadwell track day

• Sad 1

Will be there, looks like a good weekend for weather.

• Like 1

On 08/07/2021 at 18:36, JamesGN said:

Definitely maybe for me. All being well I'm up for it

I’ve checked on AA route planner and you have a much more direct route than me to the starting point in Ashbourne.  Yours being 1hr45 and mine is 2hr15. I will therefore presume you will take the more direct route and travel independently saving yourself 1hr driving overall. 😞. If not then drop me a note. 
ABC. 

3 hours ago, AndrewBClarke said:

I’ve checked on AA route planner and you have a much more direct route than me to the starting point in Ashbourne.  Yours being 1hr45 and mine is 2hr15. I will therefore presume you will take the more direct route and travel independently saving yourself 1hr driving overall. 😞. If not then drop me a note. 
ABC. 

Yeah that does look the most likely option. I did however end last week with no functioning indicators at the rear, so hopefully new looms and connectors will rectify this, if not I will have to skip this one.

• Sad 1

No longer going to make this, still no sign of my hubs from HiSpec, very frustrating!:bangshead:

Enjoy the blat, weather is going to be a cracker!

• Sad 3

9 hours ago, LukeW said:

No longer going to make this, still no sign of my hubs from HiSpec, very frustrating!:bangshead:

Enjoy the blat, weather is going to be a cracker!

Get them quickly you don't want to miss cadwell 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Exige man said:

I'm definitely going weather looks good where abouts you are meeting up I'm coming from Nottingham j26 M1 ? 

Looking forward to meeting you on your first trip out :) I'm from mid Lincolnshire so cannot help out much with meeting en-route but I am sure others will 'reach out' if they are anywhere near. Otherwise we meet at the venue listed in Julies post and go from there (ie Fairways Garden Centre, Ashbourne DE6 2GN) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Exige man said:

I'm definitely going weather looks good where abouts you are meeting up I'm coming from Nottingham j26 M1 ? 

I'm in Nottingham (Mapperley), and normally go on the peak district runs but can't do this weekend as its the Mrs birthday. Which part of Notts you at?

I promised an update regarding the weather, I don't think you need me to tell you all that the weather is set fair and this is definitely on.

As Andrew said above meet at Fairways, Ashbourne, DE6 2GN at 10am Sunday. Can some of you put this postcode into your satnavs as our first gathering point as I can't promise to keep us all together through Ashbourne village. Linger around the entrance to the Tissington Trail car park, Mappleton Road, DE6 1FD, it's a long straight empty country road, please don't turn into the car park.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

• Like 5