• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

• Bananaman

• wrightster

• pistonbroke

Ok guys, just spoke to Megabowl, they've got a deal on at the mo, £8.99 for two games and that includes a £3.00 drink voucher if booked in advance, but i need exact numbers to book this.

I have provisionally booked 2 lanes but to get the special offer i need to confirm before 8.30pm tonight.

What do you think ?

Mike we'll be there for the night  :t-up:

Ok guys, just spoke to Megabowl, they've got a deal on at the mo, £8.99 for two games and that includes a £3.00 drink voucher if booked in advance, but i need exact numbers to book this.

I have provisionally booked 2 lanes but to get the special offer i need to confirm before 8.30pm tonight.

What do you think ?

Mike we'll be there for the night  :t-up:

I think it's a TOP idea, mines a Stella.  :D  :D  :D

think it's a TOP idea, mines a case of Stella.  :D

Greedy B*st*rd  :p

Anyone going to the pub instead? Fancied a run out to test my new diff; so If anyones gonna be there I'll drop in for a pint.

Hey!!!

You tryin' to hijack my meetin'  :p

They do have a car park at the Bowling Alley you know,

and they serve beer,

and its not quite as far as the pub for you.

and we will make you welcome.

and you can talk cars if you want,

and you can put your fingers in someones ball,

(or is that too much like work)

and er.........  :t-up:

You tryin' to hijack my meetin'  :p

They do have a car park at the Bowling Alley you know,

and you can put your fingers in someones ball,

(or is that too much like work)

and er.........  :t-up:

No hijack. Just didn't fancy leaving my car in a bowling/ multiplex car park. No form of coverage (tonneau) as you know

Hurdsey..You can't (don't) want to imagine what my hands end up in during a weeks work :0  :D  :arse:  :oops:  :suspect:

Dont worry Scott .............

Plenty of scousers be there to mind your car for ya !!!!!!!!!

(for a small fee of course )  :p

Paul

Me and Ruth still up for it (and once again m8 thanks for the free beers, I just dont know how u do it on your income )  :D

anyxtra discount for sub groups?

Dont worry Scott .............

Plenty of scousers be there to mind your car for ya !!!!!!!!!

(for a small fee of course )  :p

It's exactly those that I worry about. Used to run cruises at a multiplex in Leicester. I'm well aware of the amount of (usually pi**ed up) mini teen tw**s that such a place invites.

Take my advice forget the Westy and take the tank. atm the roads have bucket loads of salt on em. you know it makes sense, only ruin that loverly color scheme of yours.

:oops:

Have you seen my car lately (post 1st ss season).

Last time I saw your car it flew past us  at a great rate of knots !! cant say I noticed the concours though.

I drove mine back home down a well salted M6 when I bought it (january) and got the pressure jet to work, but I had to get underneath to do a "proper" job , up on stands took the wheels off to get at all the nooks and crannies!

Being a boat owner, I know what bl**** salt can do to unprotected parts. especially when you mix ali with other metals. sets up electrolosis and all kinds of gremlins (OrribleStuff) OK on chips though  :(