Manchester Area Meeting Wed 11th Feb

Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

See you Wed & we'll sort out how your gonna pay me

:D  :D

i will hold out my hand and you will place your money in it - that sounds better  :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paul Hurdsfield - Joint Manchester AO

• Bananaman

• wrightster

• pistonbroke

i will hold out my hand and you will place your money in it - that sounds better  

You can hold out your hand but i carn't garantee that it's money you'll be getting.  :oops:  :devil:  :p  :D  :D  :D

(That's what they used to tell us to do at School when we were getting thae cane) Why don't they beat childern any more  ???  ???  ???

That's what they used to tell us to do at School when we were getting thae cane) Why don't they beat childern any more  

the cane !! how old are you ??  :sheep:  :D

they dont beat children anymore cos they all turned out to be city & utd fans !!  :devil:

city & utd fans !!  

NOT possible..........a medical FACT, youv'e got to be one or the other. :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :p

Work commitments probably mean that I can't get there until 9pm unfortunately, so I'll have to watch and barack the L'pool fans amongst us. Can't wait to see Wrightster hand over his dosh to Andy when we stuff Houlliers No Hopers  :suspect: Paul, does Kerry know you're wasting money on long shot bets :D

PS - we'll take Stevie 'can't score' Gerrard and the 'the boy Owen' off your hands in exchange for a set of hub caps and 3 months road tax :(  ???  :0

No can do this month....again

Down in miserable London for the week.

If someone see's Manchester Mike, can they find out if he needs any money off me or Ian for the Le Mans camp site.

Jon

Can't wait to see Wrightster hand over his dosh to Andy when we stuff Houlliers No Hopers   Paul, does Kerry know you're wasting money on long shot bets  

Paul, you and Andy could make a double act on TV just like the chuckle brothers - you are a pair of comedians  :D  :D

Anyone comming that can lend us a brake/fuel pipe bender, 4mm brake & 7mm fuel (outside dimensions)  ???

glen

Glen i have a pipe bender, are you going to pick us up on Wednesday?, i have booked Thursday off so i can attend, come on you Blue's even if i am a red :devil:  :p  :p  :p

Ok so far we have.

Paul H (me) and Wife

Paul H (the other one) will be late

Craig (megabusa) Carr

Glen (Duratec) Hardman

Neil Brady

Andy (Bananaman) Lyall

Karl Woolfenden

Kirk and Helen

Scooby

Mike (Driftawayuk) Dempsey and Wife (not bowling)

Bernie and Wife

Pete (Bernie's brother)

Paul (Wrightster) and Kerry

Mike Dixon

Thats 19 in total so far with 3 not bowling

I will book 3 lanes tomorrow

Any More ?

unfortunately I can`t attend this Weds due to other commitments, Mark has asked me to let you know he is also unavailable, see you all next month at the Horton

Anyone comming that can lend us a brake/fuel pipe bender, 4mm brake & 7mm fuel (outside dimensions)  ???

glen

Bl**dy el, use yer ands yer wimp ???

Pete might not be going, (says he has'nt got the strength to lift the bowls !!!;)

My wife (Ruth) has arthritis, but she can manage to lift a pint or two!

Does anyone have one of them thingies for puttin the press studs into a tonnuea cover?

Cheers !