• Malvern, Help Registration Closed

wanted Westfield indoor car cover

Marcus Barlow - Show and Events Co-ordinator

Westfield indoor car cover.. anybody got one surplus to requirements?

We can get you a lovely one with your name on it.

Sold lots of them, lovely item.

12 hours ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

I can vouch for this as the owner of one of them, they are really good quality. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GaryD1971 said:

I can vouch for this as the owner of one of them, they are really good quality. 

are they contoured to the car gary, i have one but its one of those generic car covers from aldi,made for a tintop.does the job but as it is so baggy i keep tripping on it walking past the car, lol.

They are Richard. The front and rear are elasticated and tuck underneath nicely. 

IMG_20200912_110926.thumb.jpg.2d28fcaf42dab33809d0728ec5aca125.jpg

It is very stretchy and soft too. You can get the logo in most of the Westfield colours and for a bit extra you can get your name embroidered in the back. It also comes with a nice little bag to keep it in when it's not on the car. 

I should get commission for this @Westfield Parts Dept😂... 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

thank you gary, oh thats nice. i didnt really want to be spending any more on car stuff for a while but that would make my life a lot easier in the garage, i have fallen twice getting the current cover caught in my shoes...

off to the parts dept then.. and yes you should get some sort of discount off your next order - an idea for you there parts dept...😉

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Westfield Parts Dept said:

Just curious, do these fit cars with a full rollcage and still leave enough material to reach the floor (they don't ride up because of it)?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TableLeg said:

Just curious, do these fit cars with a full rollcage and still leave enough material to reach the floor (they don't ride up because of it)?

The fit over a cage is perfect.

7DFC53A6-1A26-49C2-9A50-97682D5E03E0.thumb.jpeg.3f76c90d9988c97db3d603a22c599f92.jpeg

A2344987-BB69-42AA-AE52-9B0A857A8BD8.thumb.jpeg.0bdc7ba744c2da6f3928a2e5bc488195.jpeg

@Westfield Parts Deptwill be able to advise which size it was that I got for the cage.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ok, as i like to sleep on any new purchases before pulling the pin, from what folks are saying this cover is very stretchy and will cover most if not all configurations a westfield is likely to be - so i now carry a rear spare wheel and also swept wings, do folks think the cover will stretch over these as well whilst still having enough material to do the job.

Watching this closely as I’m in the same boat

They look very good, is there a version for an aeroscreen car..?

4 hours ago, OldStager said:

ok, as i like to sleep on any new purchases before pulling the pin, from what folks are saying this cover is very stretchy and will cover most if not all configurations a westfield is likely to be - so i now carry a rear spare wheel and also swept wings, do folks think the cover will stretch over these as well whilst still having enough material to do the job.

Easily

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Steve20 said:

They look very good, is there a version for an aeroscreen car..?

Same cover should work on an aeroscreen.

And will be in the 15% discount currently on at WSC ltd!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.