Gamers, assemble

Dazz150

12 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster said:

Also just started playing FortNite co-op battle royale with a couple of mates...

How old are you?  There's no blood'n'guts in FortNite! I'm sure you can be allowed to install games for big boys! I like Counter Strike- Global Offensive on the PC. 

16 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster said:

Also just started playing FortNite co-op battle royale with a couple of mates...

I play Fortnite with my son, I really like it but i'm crap at it compared to my son and his friends. I turn around for a second and they're 30 foot in the area in a complex building with sniping windows and a sun deck. I'm a self certified panic builder!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

How old are you? 

I vowed never to grow up from a very early age 😁

29 minutes ago, Ian Kinder (Bagpuss) - Joint Peak District AO said:

There's no blood'n'guts

Ah but there’s loads in Assassins Creed!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, kevip6 said:

i'm crap at it

32 minutes ago, kevip6 said:

I'm a self certified panic builder

Yup me too!

6 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster said:

I vowed never to grow up from a very early age 😁

This is the way.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chris King - Webmaster said:

Ah but there’s loads in Assassins Creed!

if your into assassins creed the best one ever was black flag. 

8 minutes ago, BenD said:

if your into assassins creed the best one ever was black flag. 

Only have Syndicate and Valhalla. 

Also liked the Witcher and COD too. Oh and the Uncharted series (all of them)

28 minutes ago, Chris King - Webmaster said:

Only have Syndicate and Valhalla. 

Also liked the Witcher and COD too. Oh and the Uncharted series (all of them)

cyberpunk 2077 is where its at for me at the mo. it had a really bad launch but ive not had any problems on ps4 pro and it plays pretty much flawless on decent pc's. Dont forget about the oldest but best of all Elderscrolls Skyrim 👍

I refunded Cyberpunk 2077, not because of performance, I was happy to live with the bugs in the short term, I just struggled to get into the storyline. I'm like that with most RPGs to be fair, I need to be lead by the nose through the story! Will wait a year or so for it to go on sale and try again

44 minutes ago, Dommo said:

I refunded Cyberpunk 2077, not because of performance, I was happy to live with the bugs in the short term, I just struggled to get into the storyline. I'm like that with most RPGs to be fair, I need to be lead by the nose through the story! Will wait a year or so for it to go on sale and try again

i was the same with cyberpunk but once i got out of the prologue i was hooked. but im the same with all RPGs i just cant get enough. 

I've got a sealed copy of Cyberpunk I pre-ordered sat in my drawer (for the PS5) but didn't bother given the comments around the performance and figured I had enough to get on with for now anyway. Planning on jumping in after Horizon is boxed off and/or the proper next-gen patch for it comes out.

I loved Witcher 3 though so I'm confident it'll get it's hooks in me :) 

50yr old gamer here, mainly warzone and GTA V a bit of among us now and again. I’ve built Anna one the same spec last year in lock down so we usually spend the evening trying to shoot the baddies. I’ve definitely got the PC bug, I’m waning to build another now but more POWER!!!!!! RTX 3080 is a must have. I got a Valve Index VR for my 50th which I wanted for racing, but I’m to into BR at the minute. 

80179823-623F-4F1F-833D-8C69E79466D0.jpeg

1874824A-3B18-4CA1-ADEF-A2E1D15FBEAA.jpeg

I'm impressed by the setups and number of gamers we have! If there is enough interest we could look at sorting a tournament of some description on one of the popular games.

COD/Racing seem to be coming up a few times 

• Like 1

Depends on the game and the system, but I would be up for a tournament. Alternatively, when this Covid sh*tshow is over then everyone round to mine to jump on the Sega Rally. Winner stays on.

• Like 2