• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• Martin Keene

• ChrisF

• markh1970

Thanks Bob, the CD will be with you in a bit I've taken the pictures, just got to put it all together.

The letters went out last post today (had an EHO visit at work so it put me behind a bit, got a clean bill of health for the restaurant though :D )

Don't knock the Fens Chris, some good roads around here (even if they were all built by blokes who married their sisters  :p )

Chaz

Hi guys, Why are the local meets all on Sundays ???????? always difficult to get a pass out with other commitments.

I have been in my SE now since '91 and at one stage founding member of Gloucestershire AO. I have contemplated dipping my toe also with a meeting for South Cambs/N Herts - I know of a few builds underway around Royston/Baldock is anyone keen on a beer one evening - I am happy to co-ordinate to get off the ground.

cheers

Greg

All still on for this afternoon, lets hope the weather holds out ???

I'll be at the pub from around 13:30hrs to try and seccure a few tables for us as this is the first weekend of the school half term and the pub may well be a little more lively than usual.

The quiz is done, it's nice and easy   :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  so I'm sure there will be a few 20/20 scores  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Look forward to seeing you all later today, I'm off to bed now as I've just finished work!!!!!! (Valentines night at Pizza Hut, romantic or what  ???  ???  ???  ??? )

Chaz.