Cambridge AO

chazpowerslide

Chumly, I've met a few of the Cam7ers, Neil Hall (Crash Bang Wallop) attends the Cam7 meetings also.

Will you be coming to the meeting on the 15th Feb?

Chaz.

Assuming the snow clears by then......

:t-up:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chazpowerslide

• Martin Keene

• ChrisF

• markh1970

Chaz

I'll try and make it on the 15th might be cutting it fine as Im in sunny Bournemouth that friday and saturday. I'll get my dad to go though.

hopefully see you there :D

Rob

I'd like to set up a meeting at the White Hart in Milton Cambridge (big car park, good food, fairly central and easy to get to as it's just off the A10) as a starting point.

I'd like to have the first meeting on Sunday 15th Feb at the above Public House at about 2pm.

Is this the White Horse in Milton?

Sorry new to the Cambridge area.

Mark

:devil:

Yes, It's the White Horse in Milton (I thought It was the White Hart  :blush:  :blush: )

I've been in Milton 4 years now and obviously never read the pub sign properly despite using the place on more than one occasion  :bangshead:

Chaz.

I er have two and a part built Locost now.........you know how it is once you start :bangshead:

The Locost is going up for sale (it's little more than a chassis and a few bits anyway) I bailed a mate of mine out of it a while ago, a case of challenge over ability on his part (and the desire to help a mate out over common sence on mine)

I'm going to have take a wall down in the garage at some stage so I can get both of the Westies in..........

Chaz.

Roland (Membership Sec) has now sent me the up to date list of the Cambridge area members.

I'll be getting a letter out to everyboby on the list regarding the 15th of Feb meeting in Cambridge either Tuesday or Wednesday this week.

I apologise in advance if you've confirmed on here and get a letter too. :blush:

Chaz.

Martin

LN = Lincoln

A bit far for Cambs meets and they are all a bit.....you know....weird up there  :0  :p

But hey it could be worse.......they could be from the Fens  :bangshead: